Eagle Has Decoded*

Eagle Has Decoded*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A James Bond dude spends Thanksgiving with Tandy and football spirit and reveals why the 'human race' is all about expressions.

"
A nod to Thanksgiving-weekend/season pro football spirits inspired by the very cool film Any Given Sunday (Oliver Stone), which I think you'll like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports/culture 'fanfiction' does not offer any formal/legal ties or official views with the mentioned teams/cities and is therefore cast as purely a personal exercise in social/media extensions. 
----
====

Amlan Satan had worked as a blood-diamond infiltrations-intelligence operationalist with Interpol-relation in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and British Columbia (North America), swapping corrupted baron safe-box Sierra Leone 'conflict-zone' holdings transported by smugglers vehicles (sometimes in armored-trucks!) with toy-beads with social-media sardonic messages like "Insured gems from conflict-zones will have to be addressed in public forum(s) by today's gem-barons with Interpol-relation!" and became a fan of Selfie-culture cyber-comics writers writing about 'James Bond' activity in the capitalism-monitor underground (wow)!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes 'rogue' terrorism woe(s)!



Part of his worldly underground 'chess-stalemate(s)' work with capitalism-monitors in Europe and North America stemming from African hot-zones drew him to unwind in his New England apartment with 'cool' James Bond commission(s)-earned sports-fanfare/spirits jewelry merchandise for his Packers-fan girlfriend in the United States (Tandy).



TANDY: The 'quality' of magazine-culture and social-media 'chess' of capitalism-sports markets can 'cure' for women's Ego.



Of course, as Thanksgiving 'football' weekend approached in the Western-world and the Eagles hoped to down the Packers to maintain their steady march towards the iconic Super Bowl title, perhaps the 2nd in their franchise-history in the City of Brotherly Love, Satan/Tandy prepared for their 'offbeat' vacation-time Packers cheer(s).

AMLAN: I got this commemorative Favre-issue (SI).
TANDY: If the Eagles lose...I have a reconciliation consolation ('prize') for you, honey-man.



DIARY: I wonder what I'll get from Tandy for Thanksgiving-football, should Packers draw stalemate-confidence athletics (ha)!



Of course sports/football media had generated a 'flowery' in capitalism-markets on Earth, and even envious spying Martians would consider this 'ant-like' legion behavior in choreographed socialized distance(s) in media 'buzz' a re-presentation of capitalism-chess, and the various Madden-football video-game tourneys now accessible on social-media were 'diadems' for what made Thanksgiving-football a 'consumerism' lifestyle Ego.



SATAN: Wow...because the Eagles were downed, I got this 'fantastic' Eagles-transfer spirit (Vikings!) QB (Upper-Deck) egg!



TANDY: If there'd be some 'packed' holiday-season/weekend food-stuffs cheers, Satan could revel in trade-card newsies.



That's what makes Thanksgiving mystical for the human race, and the pre-day mini-quiches Satan/Tandy would enjoy and post photos about and the cheers for sports-media on the food-stuffs occasion and the 'prize' Amlan earned for his Western-world spirits and work would remind a spying/envious Martian why 'home-commerce' today is all about the Ego.



TANDY: We could enjoy Blu-ray presentation of a Hitachi-eBay showcase of a science-fiction/invasion film after the feast.
SATAN: True; in fact, all this revelry about 'living' capitalism reminds one why the 'human race' is all about diamonds/ghosts!



"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that" (Bill Shankly).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on November 27, 2022
Last Updated on November 27, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing