A Viking Earthling!

A Viking Earthling!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can the wily 'Storm-Shadow' of Interpol-relation perform an insurance-deed media 'theater' for the Super Bowl season(s) in capitalism ends?

"
A treasure-sports 'faerie-tale' of noir proportion(s), inspired by the sports-psyche humanist themes from Heaven Can Wait (Warren Beatty). Thanks for reading (and Happy Holidays!), 
----
====

Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow') was to stage an incredible media-stunt at the Minnesota art museum which held a very expensive sports painting from the UK currently owned by a ruthless blood-diamond baron (Dartmouth).



AMLAN SATAN: After studying capitalism mechanics/computing chess-stalemates for ideations on securities (MIT), I felt good!



He was to infiltrate the Minnesota art museum costumed as a theater-performer seeking private time in the exhibit-room with the UK-football/sports portrait of great value(s) and owned by the blood-diamond baron and then would switch the video-security camera recording(s) with a premade recording he'd made/insert before the heist-day as he entered the strange-looking building of unusually memorable design(s) from MIT (his favorite school).



AMLAN SATAN: The good folk(s) of Minnesota need a cool remembrance of Super Bowl season of arts/spirits for gem-capital!



This was a game of chess-stalemate intelligence for capitalism securities in the Western-world and the great Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) wielded his Porcellian cyber-chess society (Dartmouth) for an ideation on post Cold-War chess-politics significance regarding post-9/11 age globalism rhetoric linked to sports-market capitalism/flowery (wow)!



GIRLFRIEND: Me thinks what you need is good old-fashioned home-cooked mini-quiche pre-Thanksgiving for Viking-TV chess.



Incidentally, the art print Storm-Shadow made the swap for to draw out the bad baron's media-pressured statements about 'insured' assets potentially linked to 'conflict-zone' mineral mining in Sierra Leone, was a very valued piece of finery in the Western-world, shipped by engines to/from the UK and a big favorite of William-and-Kate (academy).



GIRLFRIEND: I better a get a real 'cool' Vikings purple people eating sweater for this 'execution' in diamond-media chess.



He left behind at the scene of the James Bond deed a magical Eagles-transfer spirit QB (Upper-Deck) Vikings treasure for the Super Bowl season(s), and he told the media, "The blood-diamond baron must talk 'openly' about the quality of capitalism-asset(s) evaluations for 'basic' populous insurance woe(s), lest his art-market aura go in the dark corners of replica-oriented worries for even insured creative imagery!"



CURATOR: The 'Shadow' also left-behind a cool/mischievous capitalism avatar of mischief called "Evil-Elf" of chess-stalemate.



BARON ION: All we know is that sports-market (capitalism) flowers the chess-stalemate media for globe-commerce insurance.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 28, 2022
Last Updated on November 28, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing