Archie's Media Bicycle: Psycho-Scholarship

Archie's Media Bicycle: Psycho-Scholarship

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can Archie's 'Rascals' perform a sporting capital-gem chess-stalemate in Northern Ireland for our social-media hospitality English?

"
A tale of European dilemma featuring a 'consumerism' vigilance vision for modern globalism defenses storytelling, loosely inspired by the modernism 'living' sociopolitical 'dramatics' from the controversial firebrand-film The Terrorist, which I think you'll like, 
----
====

A wall of media-TVs comprises a special modern Western-world/civilization 'image' of commerce bridges to Earth-society activity and chess in the post-9/11 age (wow). However, it's also the 'wonderwall' source for stalemates in the execution(s) of a team of 'rascals' in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) attempting a media-insurance sports-media exercise against a ruthless blood-diamond baron named Leo.



BARON LEO: My diamond-establishment is profound/pro-sports in the United Kingdom; we're spreading Xmas-toys for media!



RASCALS (Guerrilla-Intelligence Students of Belfast): We've assembled for pro-capitalism lore and formed the Porcellian now.



The valiant eccentrics known loosely as the Rascals and tied with the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' in New England are marshaled by a 'cool' cat in the United States named Archie who encourages his unit of blood-diamond interceptors to create a special Catholic-Protestant 'Porcellian' venture for social-media ideation(s) regarding competition-journals meant to draw out 'enhanced' gem-storage insurance story surrounding modern 'barons' of Earth-society who might otherwise 'evade' the duty-free hall of capitalism to exploit sports-market demands for mass-consumerism blindness (whoa!).



RASCALS: We've formed special social-media 'chess-stalemate' clippings relevant for Catholic-Protestant union or Cold-War IQ.



The Rascals moved special fake diamonds with dolls from the 'Leo-Xmas' Belfast campaign to make themselves invisibly wed into his street-legion of 'philanthropy' and swapped his blood-diamonds with the fakes while running into the bank in circus-street costumes amidst all the holiday-season 'chess' of corrupted jewel expressions (ha)!



BARON LEO: The e-scholarship 'wreathed' my Philly-spirit(s) transfer (QB) card (Upper-Deck) for Vikings expressions (damn).



ARCHIE: Congrats, Rascals; this type of comic-lore for diamond-insurance journals will liberate the Euro with 'chess' eggs!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on November 28, 2022
Last Updated on November 28, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing