Devils ERA: IRA-Ego

Devils ERA: IRA-Ego

A Story by Abishai100
"

How is sports-media 'linked' to capitalist-chess? Is it all about the eggs/quiche?

"
An homage to the 'bond' between college-sports culture and media-capitalism 'imagination' appealing to immigration-writers and inspired by Blue Chips (Nick Nolte), which I think you'll like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of media-fanfiction offers no official/legal ties to the activity/achievements/views of the referenced 'celebrity' school-team and is therefore cast only as a presentation of 'personalized' Western-American interest-rating. 
----
====

The media-broadcast era of Western-world athletics offered images of social-media window(s) access to campus 'academic' life and culture and immigrants gathered in the autumn season as school years opened and football/basketball teams prepared to cast excellence in chess-sportsmanship for global audiences and United States fans from around the Earth (wow).



Amidst all this buzz of media-driven sportsmanship access through media/TV, the Duke University 'Blue-Devils' men's college basketball team had become a 'hallmark' of this broadcast-era of college-culture re-presentations available through windows to all immigrants in the United States and inspired multiple forms of media/games and entertainment, including, of course, basketball-themed chess-sets (ha)!



AMLAN SATAN: As an Earth-prince making cyber-blogs about capitalism-chess and 'academic' worlds from New England, I find great media-window(s) amenity in casting an iconic American school-team with broadcast-excellence in 'chess-sportsmanship' (e.g., Duke Blue-Devils) which remind Western-world investors/alumni/audiences/fans/citizens of the nature of Western-American lifestyle views on fortune-driven intelligentsia expressions (hmm).



It's true; all the 'flowery' of the Duke 'program' in the United States (Earth) not only saw great Blue-Devils athletics/stars like Redick (all-time 3-point leader-shooter) cast in magazines and video-game edition covers for modern Xmas-shoppers, but it also made the school a 'link' to the capitalist-state in this inventive era of commerce-chess oriented social civics defense(s).



AMLAN SATAN: I got my daughter ('Ezzy') this 'fantastic' Duke-Barbie doll to remind her why immigrants can appreciate through television the 'excellence' in chess-sportsmanship cast by the Blue-Devils broadcast presentations of high-level(s) in college-culture capitalism...or enquiry!



JOURNAL: Quality of social-media/journal re-presentations of 'academic' representations for modern Earth is an 'alien' game.



Working out of his New England princely-inherited estate and also through the fine Wingate (Hotel) and utilizing the excellence in modern-Earth WiFi-resource(s) which draw in so many immigrants into the United States 'keen' on appreciating the nature of capitalism-amenity and the 'network-intelligence' of this hospitality culture of the world, Amlan Satan considered how the Duke broadcast(s), which saw many iconic games for story, became 'hallmarks' for commercial vanities honors (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: I'm using a special media-consumerism Xmas-'avatar' ("Evil_Elf") to talk 'openly' about 'academic' expressions!



He'd even use a special sci-fantasy war-warrior cartoon avatar action-figure (RoboTech) to determine how to 'translate' media-windows fanfare of school-culture athletics (e.g., Duke) into a living Xmas-consumerism 'spirit' for youth-love of the 'chess' of competition-expressions in capitalism defense(s).



AMERICAN PRESIDENT: We've got to vanguard the immigrant-experience as conducive for social-media 'chess' for securities.



Sure, the fabled Cameron-Crazies fans of the iconic Duke Blue-Devils fans can't solve all the modern Earth-woes tied to capitalism-defense fear(s), but certainly media-window(s) access to 'academic' culture and competition story does deliver to every home with TV the modern/inventive social-media 'message' that socialized activity can 'drive' expressions (and emojis!).



DUKE FAN: Science-fiction 'story' about Earth-society 'invasion(s)' can frighten; school-spirit defense creates 'race' castling!



Sure, a Duke fan in the stadium/forum of the fabled 'Cameron-Crazies' for broadcast Blue-Devils games would remind any citizen or basketball fan why school-team presentations inspire many a consumer to invest in the 'chess-excellence' of sports-market trade-cards (for capitalism-enquiry!).



AMLAN SATAN: I think about how Duke guard Hurley became Philly-recruiter/consultant and the 'magic' behind a Philly-QB transfer-spirits (Upper-Deck) card and how media-broadcast age make for the 'chess' of sports-market quiche (for all Americans!).



Yeah, Hurley was a fabled guard for the Blue-Devils and then became a Philly-recruiter/consultant before donning the laurel(s) of his own team-coaching position and reminded folks, especially immigrants learning about 'American cinema' through TV, of how broadcast-media/social-media was an 'education' in capitalism energy (hmm).



AMLAN SATAN: Through my fanfare of 'academic' broadcast-era sports, I met my wife, a university linguist and cinema-writer!



Sports-fanfare is a 'fantasy' through media luxury, and it's a hallmark of American capitalism. College-campus sports culture 'access' through modern media/TV/social-media 'window(s)' makes for 'chess-excellence' in immigration sanity or hospitality storytelling (sure). What a team/school like Duke suggests, to an Earth-prince like Amlan Satan, is that 'quality' of competition is a 'human race' egg head.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on November 28, 2022
Last Updated on November 28, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing