Sideway American(s)

Sideway American(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'claim' of a 'real' American psycho who believes his hotel-journal for bloody-murder might re-present a 'capitalism' expression.

"
A crime-noir with a narrative exposing the dark-side of the American soul/spirit. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

I became an American psycho after college and toured around the United States and visited only a special franchise of hotels where I committed my poison-murder crime(s). Each visit I made, I left a packet of ketchup and a small plastic-dish of potato salad. My name's Amlan Satan, and the only one tracking me during this Dark Crusade is a rather 'cool' California cop named Ajay who happens to be a big fan of cyber-chess and quiche, or so he tells me. Follow along in this journey about social-media cops chasing a wayward soul; two sideways Americans.



The reason I leave behind a packet of ketchup at each murder scene, committed by throat-cuts or food-poisoning or drink lacing with concentration(s) of absinthe, is that the tomato 'goo' represents my intention to cast each victim as a lover of capitalism ethos and consumerism fantasy but generally a 'statistic' of the mass-flux of commercial vanities, which is why I target victims only at Wingate hotels, for the symbolic gesture for eerie (homegrown) 'American' expressions (ha)!



The knives I use for my bloody crimes are quite nice and I purchased them online and consider them my little 'magic-swords' of the dark art(s) of mayhem and anarchism. In fact, despite the fact that I'm a Catholic and happen to be an 'avid-fan' of James Joyce, this cross-country hotel crime(s)-spree casts my special 'chess' like devilish acumen concerning the targeting of souls as counts for energy. This is a tale of energizer smoke.



CRIME SCENE REPORT 1: We don't know why the 30-year old businessman/gentleman (Wingate) was targeted; this is Hellish.



Of course, I've nothing against the particular hotels I select but they're of the same brand/franchise, and the real selection(s) are in the victims who happen to be roadside customers/tenants who just happen to fit my agenda-profile as consumerism-messenger exemplary and hence worth the targeting for symbolic/serious crimes for my little special dark journal titled Hotel Excalibur.



AJAY (Cali-Cop): We'll catch this 'cool' cat real smooth; he's 'thief' of heart (American); we're certain he's some chess-creep.



I left-behind a special police-badge at the scene of crime-story #5 somewhere in Michigan, once-more a 'Wingate' expression, and this time the victim happened to be a 26-year old lovely woman in red-dress who was aspiring to become a NY cosmetics model, but she discovered as I entered her hotel posing/costumed as a policeman as I cut her wrists after tying her to her chair that evil is real insane and uncertain. Ajay didn't like this one in particular...he'd been convinced this 'Lady-in-Red' was (somehow)...his soul-kindred faerie-godmother (wow).



I 'doubt' they'll catch me, and I'll complete my Hotel-Excalibur journal in time for Xmas this year in New England, and besides, even if Ajay the Cali-cop with a real sunglasses-chess like acumen for defenses of 'quiche-America' (and arguably capitalism-modeling) finds me lodging in a Wingate somewhere in Detroit, he just might realize/learn...that (somehow)...I just might be his...sporting Indian.



TO BE CONTINUED...

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 28, 2022
Last Updated on November 28, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing