Prince of the English

Prince of the English

A Story by Abishai100
"

A journey of ambition and escape and patriot-chess brightness invoking a 'real' image of human race echelons.

"
A tale of a little prince who must discover magic and obtain a 'path' to treasure-emojis. 
DISCLAIMER: This images/references used in this multi-genre work of fiction are not tied to any legal/institutional claim or view and hence comprise a purely 'personal' exercise in dramatics elevation(s). 
----
 

----

====

He was born a fair-prince baby named Amlan Satan but to an eschewed reality because of the mad drunk pain and deformed fury of his strange father Emmitt who after moving his nuclear family to a snow-cabin in the United States from Algeria, stamped the impression onto his darling son the ideation that life required absolute resilience in the face of domestic strangeness.

AMLAN SATAN: Since I'd been young, I considered my vision one of scaled creativity and eschewed and developed magic-IQ.



It was his father Emmitt who was so strange and deformed that placed in Satan's mind a sense of complete human resilience, and it'd become a 'matter' of pure intelligence yearning in the eyes of the 'little-prince' Amlan who, since he was a boy, honed his special 'eye(s)' for incomplete distances, chess self-education, and an almost psycho-literature evaluation of the 'nature' of transcendental ambition and domestic-life 'private' creativity, and he developed a 'super' sense of patriotism towards the arts of human history (quite strange).



AMLAN SATAN: As a princely-inheritor of fortune(s) in NY, I study chess-stalemate diagrams for capitalism-defense with peers.



It was the brightly-lit but interior-dark snow house/cabin in the United States that the 'little-prince' had honed his special love of comic books, chess self-education, creative arts/drawing and art-history, and psychology. In fact, it'd be his special 'fascination' with humanist psychology and cognition itself that would 'shape' Satan's sense(s) of resilience and erudition so as to transcend the 'raw horrors' of enduring his bizarre father's alcoholic 'fits' of incomplete intelligibility as he molded his own feelings of 'sane' Earth-society expressions (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: Working with the greatness of capitalism-defense as an adult beckons my memory of human genius of escape.



WIFE: I love my darling husband, Amlan Satan, and he's such a wonderful chef; I don't probe his sense of haunted memory.



He won the Pulitzer after college (Ivy-League!) after completing a wonder(s)-rich homeschooling-friendly treatise on the humanist 'quality' of self-taught chess for youngsters (children!) and learned quickly the value(s) linked to self-wrought creativity as it relates to intelligence, rationalism, self-education, and the 'brightness' of chess in a symmetry/diagonal world of strangeness/darkness, a cool thought he'd 'sharpened' since his time 'escaping' the cauldron Emmitt created in that strange snow-cabin in the United States. Amlan Satan developed his princely-IQ regarding 'wrought' magic since winning the Pulitzer and then dove into capitalism-defense(s) oriented chess-diagram work relevant for modern political writers too (ha).



AMLAN SATAN: I dreamt I was 'contacted' by a Martian who drew a 'cool' stalemate-chess with me and invoked my expression.



Perhaps learning to balance the motivations of chess-like genius and patriot-defense of capitalism labyrinths with cyber-nets in the United States and through some modest Interpol-relation as a post-Pulitzer think-tank writer/consultant helped the 'little-prince' get over the Hell his father of deformed consciousness (Emmitt) cast for him in that isolated snow-cabin when he was young, rendering his poor mother helpless until Amlan himself fertilized the creativity that would help him rise to greatness and help rescue his mother, all before he got married (to his college-sweetheart!). He considered his post-Pulitzer US-den/study 'patriot-laptop' for Interpol-relation work 'toast' for everyone.



AMLAN SATAN: I've derived a special beauty-humors capitalism-elf character to complement a sardonic tale of antiterrorism.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes terrorism woe.



WIFE: Sometimes I get that 'funny' alien-IQ feeling all this chess my darling Amlan plays renders me a 'faerie-doll' for sanity!



The irony of all this was that Amlan Satan had to literally find the way to Heaven after 'inheriting' the pure human sensation of defiance in resilience of that cauldron he learned to 'escape' for the sake of his mother whom he managed to rescue; and rose he did, to the level(s) of princely-greatness in the United States...all for the sake of creative chess-intelligence and the 'wrought' stalemate of life's most uncertain 'dark' eggs.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on November 28, 2022
Last Updated on November 28, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing