Euro: Diana/Selina

Euro: Diana/Selina

A Story by Abishai100
"

Prince Satan (Amlan!) generates pages/pages of chess-stalemate journal notes for an iconic gender-media (sports!) rivalry write for commerce-equivalence.

"
A toast for the iconic pro-women's sports imagery surrounding the 'legendary' Graf-Seles rivalry and inspired by the media-age 'personality-romance' film Wimbledon (Kirsten Dunst). Thanks for reading (and Happy Cyber-Monday!), 
----

====

A special Porcellian New England chess-society (cyber) was composing a special Graf-Seles women's tennis rivalry exposition for a Euro-ideation on the nature of Selfie-culture/social-media and what it'd reveal about the 'quality' of human race capitalism/media energizers alongside his cyber-network peers/friends (wow).



This cyber-chess 'Earth-prince' (Amlan Satan) wished to cast this special world-fitness sports-media rivalry 'diadem' (Graf-Seles rivalry) as 'stalemate-excellence' in gender-proliferation in the world of sports-markets, for Euro-broadcasts and social-media commentary/uploads (e.g., YouTube). Amlan Satan studied the sheer domination of Steffi Graf in women's tennis and in Grand Slam tourneys like Wimbledon and the French-Open prior to the entrance of the great rival Monica Seles who shattered the women's pro-tennis myth that there'd be a 'predictable' Goliath ruling the books of media-broadcast story for gender-journals (wow). This rivalry created an unforgettable Euro-title (1992 French-Open final).



Graf was ranked #1 for a long time and defeated all the greats of her time, including contemporaries before Monica Seles 'splashed' onto the scene and finally offered the media-world of gender-sports a 'special twist' in the nature of competition-chess stalemate storytelling conductive for capitalism defenses in the Western-world (ha). The Graf-Seles rivalry, in fact, offered the media-writers great success for gender-IQ and chess-thinking for capitalism-markets in the area of emerged media-entertainment consumerism and social-media activity for human fitness. Some might even suggest that the Graf-Seles 'rivalry' which created fantastic iconic championships/games, cast the two greats of pro-women's tennis as something like comic book heroines for the Earth race (wow)!



AMLAN SATAN: The 'quality' of post-9/11 age commerce-media journals reflects the 'chess' of choreographed social enterprise.



Maybe Satan would even 'think' Wonder-Woman (DC Comics), the lasso-heroine of ancient-myth proportions, was like Steffi Graf, while Catwoman (DC Comics), the roof-prowling night-stalking slinky 'vigilante' girl of Gotham City, was like Monica Seles herself. Would Wonder-Woman/Catwoman ever be able to work alongside each other or in some capacity for shared post-9/11 age commerce-media defenses (perhaps even for 'Euro'-exchanges)?

WONDER-WOMAN (Diana): Euro-chat requires 'real' fury from the old Earth, and you can't vanguard it with vigilantism.
CATWOMAN (Selina): Sure I can; in fact, the 'quality' of social-media civics today is an 'imprint' for citizenry-wrought Ego.



AMLAN SATAN: I've generated pages/pages of chess-stalemate notes for Graf-Seles (Wonder-Woman/Catwoman) for eggs.



The point of this gender-diadem 'commerce-media' exercise is that the iconic/reflective Graf-Seles rivalry revealed something in the form of extra credit regarding the 'quality' of Euro-eggs. Isn't that a miracle?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 28, 2022
Last Updated on November 28, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing