Current Card: Chicago's Creation

Current Card: Chicago's Creation

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will a real 'chess-thinker' of the challenged Windy-City use his background to affirm a "Robin-Hood" mission for a diamond exercise?

"
An homage to 'street-storytelling' for modern capitalism woe/paranoia, inspired by the under-valued 'American' film Dead Presidents (Hughes Bros.), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan lived by the rough ethics of the ethnic streets of Chicago's east-side as a high-school teacher/economist and chess-club advisor/president and thought about the Cold-War social-media surrounding the iconic Fischer-Spassky rivalry creating special 'stalemate' diagrams for economics-governance securities in the post-Industrialization era of the Western-world when he thought of something truly unusual regarding placements in consumerism treasures for student journals.



DR. SATAN: We're thinking of blending cinema featuring human race endurance and governance-chess for culture-media/IQ.



Growing up in Algeria where politics was a life-bread for street-chess was a real impact for 'Prince Amlan' who thought of ways of 'translating' his tough challenges of living in a politically hotbed area before he took the cool position of a Chicago East-end schoolteacher, surrounded by hopeful United States citizens/minorities looking for images of the American Dream.



DR. SATAN: I want you to think of the methods of street-life transcription for personalized dreams of identity/consumerism.



JOURNAL: The struggle against France in Algeria concerned a blending of economics and street-religion for images of chess.



So, what moved Amlan to get a toy water-pistol and fill it with acid to break into a Chicago armored truck carrying smuggled 'blood-diamonds' from Sierra Leone, after he learned about conflict-zone gems from Africa moved into modern US-diamond markets? Perhaps the vigilante borne in blood-journals of Algeria brought out a 'Robin Hood' side of this 'doctor' of citizenry-expressions (hmm).



DR. SATAN: I burned a hole in the truck's safe-box wall with the blood-diamonds (lock-hole) and made the toy-gem swap.



Timing the truck delivery of the blood-diamonds without any Interpol-relation super vision required the 'right-stuff' and he explained to the driver/guardsman that he'd been sent by an underground monitor organization and needed to 'cooperate' and take photos of the toy water-gun for the media and then explain that the baron (Amsterdam) moving the diamonds into Chicago stores would now be required to offer special gem-access/insurance journal chat to the Windy-City mailmen (hmm).



WIFE (Tandy): Where'd you get the money to buy me this 'fantastic' diamond-pendant for Valentine's, Satan?
AMLAN: Don't you know there's Robin Hoods lurking all over Chicago's neighborhoods...with diamond-chess in the souls?
WIFE (Tandy): I may be your beautiful, but something sounds 'apolitical' about this sort of debonair charade, Satan.
AMLAN: Hey, trust me, all I care about in the United States is the photo(s) of pure expressions (wow).



It doesn't hurt to be well-educated and versed in the relevant human race literature/dramatics of the Earth-fortune condition(s) be it in Chicago or Algeria and be it concerning rogue-terrorism finance blood-diamonds or religion-based political capital (Algeria-France), for Dr. Satan had the 'right-stuff' to serve as a Robin Hood of United States because he'd been read-up on the 'quality' of alien expressions.



DR. SATAN: I want you students to select a special/specific sports-market trade-card symbolizing free-agency chess-journals.



After gifting his Chicago high-school chess-club (Porcellian) a very nice crafted culture chess-set/board, Dr. Satan (Amlan!) asked his enthusiastic students to think of ways in which global terror and conflict-zone mineral-mining for terror-finance 'sullied' the nature of pluralism art(s) in United States schools and worried leaders about 'stalemate' perfection (ha).



DR. SATAN: Alright; class, we'll be enjoying a special 'invasion' prison-complex film symbolizing human race chess escape.



JOURNAL: Becoming, say, a Catholic-convert in the United States and an emigrant and studying chess-capitalism is energizer.



What would his darling (Tandy) make of all this sports-trade card 'reflection' diamond-capitalism defense(s) for ideations on United States Robin Hood story regarding educational visions for black market cleansing? Well, the card Dr. Satan's students chose was a very 'dashing' Philly-city spirit(s) trade card (Upper-Deck), Cunningham-Viking, reminding them why sports-markets re-presented a 'citizenry' view of capitalism (or consumerism!) in the 'street' expression.



TANDY: Now, we get these 'fantastic' Eagles-birds gem-set (women's cufflinks) for my b-day, Satan?
AMLAN: I explained to you...this is jewelry of the Robin Hoods variety...for real love of Chicago.
TANDY: Wow!



JOURNAL: You need not be a comic-writer or Robin Hood or 'American ninja' to admire the luster of fortune-chess vigilance.



TANDY: The 'secret' hope is Amlan Satan will compose a special (Pulitzer!) novel, titled GI-Joe: Chicago Emoji.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on November 29, 2022
Last Updated on November 29, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing