Arkham Ball: Enterprise-Chess

Arkham Ball: Enterprise-Chess

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can an artistic approach to sports/capitalism/chess create a special magical debate between an alien and a female scientist regarding theater?

"
A treatise on sports-capitalism 'chess' etiquette and psyche-hygiene inspired by Ruthless People (David Zucker). Enjoy, 
----
====

The unusual Venusian sorcerer decided to visit Earth-world and disguise himself as a culture-psyche scientist and blogged online about the links between social-media 'chess' and modern magazine-culture ideations of Selfie-capitalism pertaining to personality-marketing (e.g., MTV, Batman/Arkham-Asylum comics, etc.).



VENGER: I'll transform into a New York writer/scientist exploring why/how psychiatric centers treat capitalism with chess-IQ.



Eccentric and somewhat brooding Venger became the New York cyber-writer/scientist Amlan Satan and wrote about the fanciful 'diadems' and jewelry tied to sports-media and trophy-culture in the Western-world and why Americans craved gold and silver 'gems' for sports-teams fanfare (e.g., World Series champions cufflinks) and this odd 'mob psychology' interest in self-identification with capitalism 'chess' imagination (hmm).



AMLAN SATAN (Venger): We're taking a special culture-niche sports-media cinema to cast 'chess' ideas for capitalism vanity!



Well, Venger (Amlan Satan) found the 'perfect' social-trophy or 'diadem' to cyber-write about those imagination links between capitalism-ethos and sports-media education in the Western-world on Earth, and this 'trophy' was a special Philly-city QB-trade spirit sports-card (Upper-Deck) Cunningham-Viking 'underdog' Super Bowl seasons ornament. This Vikings card (Upper-Deck) was a 'cool' casting of the fan-based links in the Western-world between athletics-experience and citizenry/audience fantasies about biographical storytelling, a case for capitalism integrity itself (wow).



VENGER (Amlan Satan): We may contour this Vikings-trade spirit 'trophy' for fans with a baseball-chess case for prestige.



The attempt to link sports and intelligence/capitalism with a 'quality' of chess-IQ or prestige is no simple deed, since capitalism can be considered a 'convenience' system for profit-minded ambition, and many critics of the Western-world values on Earth were stern about the 'American rights' to sports treasures/fortunes and frowned upon the notion of linking the mass psychological interest with a general human race imagination about excellence (or insight!). This was particularly the critique of a special female scientist/writer (Jen) who'd been offered to be portrayed in a special movie about 'alternative medicine' (e.g., homeopathy) posted by a fan-editorial in Western journals/fanzines.



JEN: Don't you doubt the magic of linking baseball with chess, Dr. Satan?
VENGER: No; in fact, sportsmanship is akin to a human race excellence for capitalism stories!
JEN: I'm sure such optimism is warranted in this age of mass-marketing, but sports/baseball can feel pedestrian, no?
VENGER: Sure; sports can be about casual thought and not deep thought, but it's also promotion for good etiquette!
JEN: I agree that sportsmanship is a form of intelligence, but capitalism systems sometimes elevate pure pirates/profits.
VENGER: Yes; there's plenty of profiteerism woes in sports-media like steroids and free-agency 'troubles' but it's negotiated!
JEN: Well, negotiation simply indicates a special 'niche' for tempered/humbled confidences in social activity, Dr. Satan.
VENGER; Alright; but what we're casing is a special link between baseball and chess through a 'media' lens for network-Ego.
JEN: Perhaps sportsmanship invokes ideations of cool intelligence between humans, but what's the magic of your trophies?
VENGER: Well, Jen, our trophy Cunningham-Vikings trade-spirits (football!) card (Upper-Deck) is jewelry for media-journals.
JEN: Can writers legally re-present athlete lives as bio-disclosures because of capitalism-indulgences in citizenry-fantasy?
VENGER: Our Cunningham-Vikings (Upper-Deck) trade-spirits card (football!) is a 'link' between sports and personality!
JEN: Does capitalism really promote 'personality' or in more cases 'crude' profiteerism/piracy in modern times, Dr. Satan?
VENGER: If we approach this 'issue' with the diligence of a curiosity about the human race itself, we may draw ornaments!
JEN: I suppose 'ornamentation' has its place in medical/psychiatric evaluations of sports-media stimulation for depression.
VENGER: Sure; jewelry and trophies and shining fortunes remind the audiences of the 'allure' of achievement-praise(s).
JEN: Sure; perhaps we can agree that 'sportsmanship' may address the 'evil(s)' of worldly expressions of arrogance.
VENGER: True; in fact, perhaps our 'magical' Cunningham-Vikings (Upper-Deck) sports-diadem is a 'chess' etiquette/religion!



When Venger ('Amlan Satan') returned to Venus, he started to write his own (private) journal about the 'excellence' of chess-sportsmanship reflecting the natural splendor(s) of capitalism controls and how the bright female scientist on Earth-world (Jen) created a 'fantastic' debate with him about the glory of psychiatry and what it might reveal about a more 'objective' seizure of the 'dangers' of sports/competition ideations of the human flaws of vanity!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on November 29, 2022
Last Updated on November 29, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing