Bostonian: Venger Expression

Bostonian: Venger Expression

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Venusian makes a temp-journey to Boston and becomes an Xmas 'toyman' for an 'eternal' expression about current emigration.

"
So as to not sign-off with that rather heavy/ominous alien sci-fi horror-short, here's an offbeat Xmas-alien 'romance' of sorts featuring the brooding 'antihero' Venger (Dungeons & Dragons), who offers a rather 'unusual' sense of conscious expression! Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

Venger, the lone sorcerer living with his dark horse Nightmare on Venus, decided to travel to Earth and disguised himself as the Earth-prince Amlan Satan and started a special toy-store enterprise only for the Xmas-season, selling multi-genre chess-sets (e.g., Medieval, Lego, Cowboys-Indians, etc.) and sports-trade cards (e.g., Cunningham-Vikings, Larkin-Reds, Canseco-Athletics, etc.) and became something of an Earth-world 'social-media diplomat of the consumerism 'flurry' of photo-friendly chat(s) in the Bostonian 'Selfie-culture' of cartoon-like pedestrian Xmas-season spirit(s). Follow along!



AMLAN SATAN (Venger): The 'magnitude' of these consumerism-IQ 'gems' cast me as a Bostonian 'faerie' of Xmas-emojis (wow).



Of course, back on Venger, Venger the sorcerer atop his dark horse Nightmare, was merely/purely a darkly brooding chess-playing isolationist and pensive meditation(s)-artist of the quality of capitalism-chess decision-making complexity and became intrigued by human-world(s) after spying on humanity during the Cold-War 'social media' intrigue surrounding the iconic Fischer-Spassky (USA-USSR) chess-champions rivalry.



AMLAN SATAN (Venger): On Venus, I'd been an ominous isolationist, but now, as a Bostonian Xmas-faerie, I'll find a 'Lady-in-Red for whom I'll prepare my special-touched Eastern egg-curry season(s) dish to evoke in her a 'special' courtly expression!



He did in fact meet his 'Lady-in-Red' in Boston during that Xmas 'alien' season where he did indeed become some sort of capitalism-merchandise/gifting 'faerie' in the iconic New England city of incredible schools/people (Harvard, MIT) and promised this 'damsel' who'd just been divorced that he'd marry her and have a son and gift him his special 'magical' baseball-rivalry themed chess-set (Yankees-Sox!), and this 'Lady-in-Red' he met in the park-rain in December, while she'd been on a special cyber-fanzine season photo-shoot in red-dress (Tandy) expressed, "This sounds like a temp (but quite 'exposing'!) proposal, Mr. Satan (indeed)!"



AMLAN SATAN (Venger): So, I married the Lady-in-Red that 'splendid' Xmas and had a son (Damian) for whom I gifted my baseball-chess set of magic and before returning to Venus promised my 'damsel' that she'd indeed find all the good things of Earth-world 'human' expression/vanity with her immortal son (for even social-media miracle(s)!).



NIGHTMARE: How was your journey to Boston, sorcerer?
VENGER: You're always so contrite with my daydream(s) old-horse!
NIGHTMARE: Did Damian learn chess-stalemate for alien stalemate consciousness from his Venusian daddy?
VENGER: Indeed; Xmas is so 'extra credit' for the human race.
NIGHTMARE: Indeed, Venger, indeed (good tidings).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on November 30, 2022
Last Updated on November 30, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing