Sporting Table Wire

Sporting Table Wire

A Story by Abishai100
"

Diorama of a fan of world-cricket (bat-ball game/sport) re-presenting human race competition through 'everyman'-lens.

"
A Xmas-season 'homage' to what makes competition, games/toys/sports so reflective of the human conditions of fanfare, ornaments, life, and diary, featuring the relevant 'excellence' game of cricket, which I think you'll like, 
----
====

The souvenirs about the wonders-rich international sport of bat-and-ball cricket, the opposite of American baseball, reveal the pure luster and designs of beauty linked to the game and why it's drawn in special media-window(s) and fanfare and expressions of 'chess' like insight(s)!



My name's Amlan Satan, and I'm a 'Seton-Hall Pirates' chess-club and field-hockey coach, and I like to think of myself as a Western-world sportsmanship diarist, and I like to think of the 'quality' of modern Selfie-culture ideations of shared cyber-commentary regarding sports/games and why it's drawn-in many-a 'colorful' character invested in 'cool' forms of expression-excellence (wow).



Baseball rains and reigns in the United States, but in the West Indies, India, England, Pakistan, and Australia, cricket is considered a tasty-toast for chess-liked ideations of sportsmanship energizers. In fact, many-a modern media/TV fan of the classy and well-designed field game contrasting baseball consider this pastime an activity of real intelligence...or consequence (ha)!



When the West Indies hoisted the World Cup cricket trophy-title in the 1970s, many-a media-cricket fan considered this 'event' in the human race a special 'toast' for what makes/made this international game a folk-friendly pluralism 'exercise' for pure diary (and echelons!).



I've collected baseball-cards all my life, and I've considered why many-a baseball 'trophy' for fanfare-spirit(s) such as Canseco-rookie, Rickey Henderson 2nd-year, Ryne Sandberg 2nd-year, and Sammy Sosa rookie (Upper-Deck) 'shine' forth the 'chess' fun and glamour of the gloriously 'relaxed' Western-American pastime. However, when I think of the splendid game of cricket and why it appeals to non-baseball views in places like India, I think of why/how a 'fantastic' Gavaskar (the 'Babe-Ruth' of world-cricket championships!) trade-card hails the 'color(s)' and shiny pseudo-religious 'light(s)' unforgettable human race emojis (hmm).



Of course, there's so many 'games' out there like lacrosse, ping-pong, tic-tac-toe, water-polo, chess, and of course a favorite of India --- table-carrom (a finger-strike 'version' of American billiards or pool), that you've got to 'breathe-in' the chess-excellence of what makes competition-IQ a hallmark of the human race.



WIFE: You post about chess and cricket and hockey and football; why you don't write a cyber-story about the Cold-War?



My darling infant-son (Damian) likes my stick-figure doodles of comic book heroes/heroines like Batman and Talia al Ghul and considers how his 'daddy' will make Xmas-bright with special games/toys, and I've already got him a 'vintage' eBay kids' phone with audio-disc recording(s). Maybe he'll grow up to become a 'cricket' egg head (or doctor)!



"If you play good cricket, a lot of bad things get hidden" (Kapil Dev).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on November 30, 2022
Last Updated on November 30, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing