Aldrich Killian's Quiche-Jersey

Aldrich Killian's Quiche-Jersey

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a striking 'mad' scientist invoke commerce-highways iconography to cast capitalism-chess imagination as (controversially!) indoctrinating?

"
A portrait of the eccentric 'scientific' antihero Aldrich Killian (Marvel Comics) for the Xmas-consumerism season. 
----
====

Aldrich Killian graduated Dartmouth and began a capitalism-tile diagram cyber-chess diagram for post Cold-War civilization ideations on the quality of Selfie-culture access to pure ambition dialogue, for outright if arrogant defenses of commercial vanities appealing to modern students/teachers of the asset-treasure highway. However, he also started honing his senses of capitalism vice and connected with others on social-media interested in concepts like profit-IQ driven mind controls.



DR. KILLIAN: We're using special life-evolution paranoia imagery for our re-presentations of Earth-chess/ambition alienation!



Of course, concepts regarding the blending of mainstream culture/consumerism imagery with deep-thought ideations of the 'chess' of capitalism ambition controls for Western-world trophies reminded folks on social-media of the 'darkness' of the Cold War or Eugenics or even critiques about American 'Empire' indulgences, but Dr. Killian insisted the 'treasures' he'd cast as diadems of social control or deviance-mastery for choreographed capitalism excellence were, in fact (indeed!), signposts for 'intelligent' fortune (hmm).



DR. KILLIAN: I'm asking my girlfriend (Tandy) to create cyber-quiche hospitality 'arrays' for balances in community pride (ha).



The idea that the 'design' of capitalism-chess facilitating a sort of 'cyber-highways intellectualism' was perhaps arguably controversially stimulating just might draw the 'nature-envy' of an even spying Martian who might discover Dr. Killian's work with social direction, alongside his 'quiche-faerie' (Tandy), was somehow a 'bubble-expression' for the cool ideation of lifestyle-infused commercial brain-candy (hmm).



DR. KILLIAN: We'll forward-champion the 'chess' of excellence in 'social' science(s) with diagrams of bio-physical Ego.



The hallmark however for this entire micro-cyber world(s) Crusade to cast capitalism as a 'brain-chess' for lifestyle-infused imagination/mastery was Aldrich's special reference-work with sporting competition-invoking team/force 'jerseys' and specifically focused on the engrams/calligraphy of his hometown in South Jersey (North America) for their special 'folk'-castings of fantastic ambition-art(s).



DR. KILLIAN: We'll re-present ourselves as 'religious' and commercial and use cyber-Jersey to invoke our own 'jersey' devil.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on November 30, 2022
Last Updated on November 30, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing