Angel of Philadelphia: Chessman {Bond}

Angel of Philadelphia: Chessman {Bond}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a shrewd 'Robin Hood' imagination Philly-brain create a diamond-heroics during Xmas-shopping/college-sports 'flurry' and save American insurance?

"
An homage to urban-vigilantism comics-lore in the tradition of Dick Tracy comics and inspired very loosely by the very under-rated American-tragedy film Dead Presidents (Hughes Bros.), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

It was Xmas in the City of Brotherly Love, and the campus of a special school anticipating a hot rivalry-December game with a very popular media-school (Fighting Irish) was lit up with seasons-spirits and cast special stories about commercial media assets contributing to the sacred student optimism regarding investments in Philadelphia educational infrastructure, and many fathers/husbands prepared to inject the city-system with good treasure through diamond purchases for their loving wives.



AMLAN SATAN: I'm professor at this university for time, and this rivalry-game gives me chance to take a smuggler-ops down.



You see, the smuggler operation sullying the diamond-market for this very special college-football season of Xmas in the City of Brotherly Love (Philly!) was stemming from conflict-zones in Africa and created a special blindness of gem-treasury now seeping into the city where students otherwise hoped romance-Xmas diamond gifts would fuel 'clean' money into the educational system linked to media and capital/consumerism outlets (i.e., college-football TV halftime TV-ads!). This became an evil issue, which is why the Penn-professor (Amlan Satan) 'schemed' a special blood-gem insurance (armored-truck) bank-silo op.



PROFESSOR DANSBURY: It's a 'pleasure' to work with a beautiful-mind economist like Dr. Amlan Satan; he loves social-media.



The sad truth of Satan's mind was that he'd been an Afghan (post-9/11) veteran and took up the Penn-school professorial position teaching 'capitalism-cognition' high-level undergrad-courses which became quite popular and was torn when he learned of blood-diamond baron-interest and corruption seeping into the City of Brotherly Love which he considered the 'home-return' after the 'energizer' of war itself (hmm).



DIARY-NOTE: I'll zoom up to the armored-truck with the blood-diamonds being moved into the main Philly-bank where my friend worked on bike and pull out my water-gun filled with hot-substance (acid?) and explain to the driver/guardsman I was sent on a university media-theater mission to create an insurance 'scam' message with a truck diamond-swap linking the owner of the capital/treasure to a city-journal for social-media disclosures for 'very discrete' aristocrat-market investment knowledge about armored-truck routing bonds with blood-diamond smuggler-ops (for post-op social-media sharing with a 'special' Interpol-relation 'guerrilla' Selfie-chess man's echelon!).



PENNSYLVANIA CYBER-JOURNAL: The Garda-truck was the 'target' of this blood-diamond insurance disclosure link to Indiana.



Amlan Satan pulled off a micro-miracle during Halftime of the Fighting Irish game in the City of Brotherly Love and compelled the corrupted baron-investor(s) to report on potential blood-diamond insurance journals for expressions of modern gem-market info/bonds to and from places as varied as Northern Ireland and British Columbia (wow).



DR. SATAN: Now, we're hyped for the basketball season and anticipate some 'flowery' when the Pirates visit to challenge fans!



At the truck-op, Dr. Satan left-behind some key Eastern counterfeit bills/paper as a continued gesture about reports/journals concerning insurance-asset disclosures that would inevitably have to be leaked into the mainstream-media for special bonds concerning intercontinental gem-treasure(s) now 'dripping' even into city-campus areas during media-consumerism linked iconic sports-games that students/trustees/fans all wanted to otherwise 'praise' as chess-excellence (ha).



WIFE: What're you going to do with your 'secret' Interpol-relation commission treasure(s) for Xmas now, Satan?
DR. SATAN: Why...getting you some cool Eagles-Eye diamond women's cufflinks for the new year's expression(s)...Jasmine(!).



Amlan's son got a very special Eagles-transfer spirit (Upper-Deck) Cunningham-Viking QB card that consumerism-heavy and sports-media season in Philadelphia, which served to remind all the good folks of the great school(s) area why modern social vigilance requires a new 'brand' of Robin Hood consciousness...or duty-free expression. Dr. Satan learned the realism behind post-war urban 'academic' vigilantism and the 'quality' of divine intervention in this modern hellish crisis of diamond-eyes terrorism-finance(s) destroying sports-culture expression(s).



"The whole American pop culture started in Philadelphia with 'American Bandstand' and the music that came out of that city" (Daryl Hall).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on November 30, 2022
Last Updated on November 30, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing