Stranger {Airport} Expressions

Stranger {Airport} Expressions

A Story by Abishai100
"

A world-hopping airport 'vigilante' performs treasure-journal vigilance while courting 'angels' of modern capitalism education.

"
A world-transit/traffic 'humor(s)-fable' concerning the 'raw integrity' of monitored treasure/asset (and beauty!) expressions. 
----
====

A stranger dude, stranger than the dudes you'd meet in normal life, frequented various Earth airports with his magnet-pocket chess set and terrorist-themed theater-costumes to wait outside the entrance-gates of each airport to challenge travelers/staff to chess while performing his special street-theater performance about transit-securities fears surrounding air-travel while choreographing his own social-media posts/message(s) about airport locker-box/safe-box blood-diamond smuggling operations conducted by corrupt modern barons-investors. He became a fan of Selfie-culture masquerade on social-media among posters/surfers thinking of 'fun' methods of social commentary in this new era of 'rogue' terrorism woe (hmm).



STRANGER: We're making spotlights for the suspicious/inquisitive regarding airport safe-box monitors for Interpol-relation.



Of course, such speculation(s) can (indeed) raise awareness about smugglers woes and 'troubles' regarding 'conflict-zone' gems around the good Earth, corrupting our very sacred concentrations of mineral-mining integrity, and while the stranger-dude made his worldwide airport theater-stunt and social-media airport safe-box monitor claims/deeds, he started courting the lovely flight-attendants ('stewardess') whom he deemed as 'faerie-princesses' of this blood-diamond fear address (ha).



STRANGER: Going to airports in New York, Bangkok, Paris, and Moscow breeds in us a special 'art' of social-media chess-play.



You never know if there's some valuable piece of jewelry or stones in a given airport security-box/locker stored away by a corrupt investor/baron/trader seeking to shuffle/smuggle in 'blood-diamonds' into the mainstream/matrix of overground diamond highway(s) and creating a special 'darkness' about modern Earth-environment dirt (wow).



STRANGER: The flight-attendant ('stewardess') social-media 'collage' we're composing is a 'chess-stalemate' for capitalism-IQ.



The airports the stranger dude, including JFK and Charles de Gaulle, were modern marvels of architectural splendor(s), and his social-media message(s) of diamond-highway(s) securities for monitors revealed a special cyber-net communique among vigilance-conscious citizenry taking a more 'newsies' role in the 'quality' of capitalism securities/diamonds bonded to the dark blood-diamond exercise (hmm).



STRANGER: When you go to these airports on Earth, you get that 'human race feeling' of overwhelming 'duty-free' insight(s).



This modern-day 'vigilante' sort of started falling in love with the 'faeries'-of-the-sky and (perhaps!) resolved to find one single lucky-lady to make his angel-muse of this modern air-transit 'Crusade' to make social-media a 'cool-engine' for chess-ideations of the 'quality' of capitalism storytelling (or transit!).



While at the Moscow airport, social-media underground chats flew regarding the stranger dude's 'agenda' to swap a blood-diamond baron's airport-box piracy-gems with toy glass colored Xmas-beads for a stone insurance message concerning the darkness of lost highways of treasure ownership/insurance quality.



STRANGER: You might find a man like me cast in a modernism story/cinema concerning the 'integrity' of expressions-IQ!



Meanwhile, the flight-attendants, the folk-hero's faeries-of-the-sky, started to post on social-media that this stranger dude just might have another secret 'talent' involving the preparation(s) of very zesty world-hospitality friendly 'variants' of the globally-appealing 'comfort-food' --- quiche (e.g., seafood, egg-curry, olive-feta, turkey, raspberry, alfredo, etc., etc.). He became a 'face' for modern Selfie-culture fans/aficionados of the 'youthful' cyber-highways facilitated 'world-traffic/capitalism' expression.



STRANGER: The most 'excellent' quality of capitalism-controls (or romance!) is of course the human race 'chess' of existence.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on November 30, 2022
Last Updated on November 30, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing