American Chess

American Chess

A Story by Abishai100
"

A cyber-fellow of capitalism eye(s) weighs the problem(s) of asset-or-treasure control(s) in the modern 'good Earth' of commerce-bridges to 'expression' docs.

"
A tale of modern (post-9/11 age) capitalism eye(s), inspired by the folk-history 'chess-excellence' storytelling of the US-saga The Conspirator (Robert Redford) with allegorical references to the iconic capitalism-treatise The Wealth of Nations (Adam Smith), which I hope you like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan worked as a special capitalism scholar linked to a very iconic United States academy/school invested in both athletics and academics and considered himself, like the school-team mascot, a 'pirate-sage' of the modern social-media 'Selfie'-culture of chess-like imagination concerning pedestrian/citizenry vigilance and addressing of major commercial issues in the post-9/11 age of network-oriented democratic storytelling (wow).



AMLAN SATAN (Cyber-Journal, Dartmouth): "The major modern era issue is not the molasses-rum trade linked to slavery like in colonial America but the 'dark-chess' stalemate created in commercial bridges between Africa and North America linked to 'conflict-zone' blood-diamond mining by 'rogue' terrorism-financing warlords casting the post-9/11 age capitalism 'matrix' as purely 'sullied' by expressions of economics-piracy dirtying commercial life affecting inter-religious communities around the good Earth."



Well, the 'wealth of nations' had been a serious 'journal'-chess/IQ issue since the days of colonial America, which is something this modern cyber-pirate/scholar Amlan Satan was studying at his academy/school of media-driven socialized commentary/education! In fact, the conference between New World explorers from the United Kingdom and Native America created special new land-exploration and fur-trade and resource-mining meditations affecting multiple 'clans' or ethnic groups, and this served as a special 'metaphysics' foundation for the modern 'blood-diamond' hellmouth 'clouding' the good Earth.



The flowery and plethora of US-history imagery we find in today's school texts/books concerning the circulation and 'health' of education rhetoric and choreographed social media activity facilitating folk-pluralism and society access to democratic/capitalism rhetoric suggested to modern-day 'pioneers' and 'intelligentsia-pirates' like Amlan Satan that the wealth-of-nations benefitting a 'global' capitalism required an 'inventive' expression for governance in consumerism/art (hmm).



In fact, when we look at the educational values of history re-presentations of the colonial age of the New World, with watershed 'events' like the Anne Hutchinson trial and Boston Tea Party revealed 'quite early' why commercial vanities would have to be negotiated in the New World with 'serious' forms of 'living' democracy (wow).



Of course, the Boston Tea Party is considered much more 'educational' than 'loose' modern commerce/consumerism 21st-Century 'chess-play' about Burger King globalism linked to 'rogue' anti-terrorism ideology, simply because capitalism conveniences fostered by a sort of 'lazy' email-access culture in the 21st-Century made it 'easy' to neglect the moral duties of 'justified' asset storytelling. That's why Amlan Satan wanted to cast the modern 'blood-diamond' dilemma as an 'Earth-problem' with historical base(s) of conscious pedestrianism lore (for 'good' media chatter!).



Perhaps an academy-erudite 'fellow' like Satan (Amlan) would boast/toast his own 'diamond' wristwatch for his peers/students on social-media in this Selfie-culture of convenience-driven political incisive commentary about the 'integrity' of capitalism itself and why/how the wealth-of-nations crystallized modern 'folk' interest(s) in leadership reorientations (e.g., impeachment of Twitter-controversial US-President Donald Trump).



AMLAN SATAN: Perhaps our celebrations on social-media concerning the flowery of 'bonds' for academics/athletics advertising catering to media window(s) for education dominion excellence and chess-stalemates in capitalism-controls dialogue will hoist new age students to think more 'expressively' about the nature/quality of commerce/media driven 'folk' revolution(s).



"When I read things like the foundations of capitalism are shattering, I'm like, maybe we need that. Maybe we need some time where we're walking around with a donkey with pots clanging on the sides" (Louis CK).



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on November 30, 2022
Last Updated on November 30, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing