Intelligence Orphan: English Emperor

Intelligence Orphan: English Emperor

A Story by Abishai100
"

Who'll emerge as the Victor in the modern consumerism 'crusade' to create the walls of traffic/networks amidst 'extreme' populations exercise(s)?

"
A Western-world consumerism 'defense' fable inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Thanks for reading (and enjoy!), 
DISCLAIMER: The images used herein, including any social-media references to bodies/persons reflect no representative/implied legal or formal views regarding terrorism, capitalism, globalism, or extremism. 
----
====

A very smart cyber-chess wizard writing about stalemate-game symbolism relevant for Cold War and Northern Ireland ideations of pluralism economics lived in a secret social-house/club at an Ivy-campus and thought about how he'd become a special 'faerie-warrior' of the modern Earth 'matrix' of choreographed capitalism defenses (wow), extending to social-media chats about folk-city team fanfare in the era of Super Bowl TV ad-driven Western-world revenues for inventive lifestyle-consumerism (e.g., Madden-NFL).



This Earth-prince of cyber-chess stalemate diagrams relevant for capitalism-IQ in the modern age of globalized consumerism journals was none other than Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow') a social-media 'expert' in the re-presentations of communications-tech and 'toy-age' intelligence who considered his 'secret' social-house haven/hideout in the Western-world a 'WiFi-base' to deliver cyber-messages relevant for the 'chic' of commercialism expressions (ha).



AMLAN SATAN: I was contacted by a spying Martian who inquired of my capitalism-defense (social-media) legion on Earth.



Some consider "Doctor-Satan" (aka, 'Storm-Shadow') a cyber-lunatic, but he's got his own 'capitalism-defense' legion of chess-stalemate social-media writers whom he called, collectively the BonesGate (a loose reference to modern Selfie-media 'culture' of youth/entertainment conversationalism networking using Internet/email/smartphone to engage pedestrian fascination with 'convenience' democracy). The members of BonesGate, like Amlan Satan, were like 'faerie-warriors' deconstructing the 'chess-stalemate' IQ of politics-securities created by 'intelligent' forms of entertainment-networking in the public domain (non movie-industry).



SHELLY: We like the radian-pioneers of this new street-aesthetic for the engagements in capitalism-chess journals.



Doctor-Satan purchased a very fine sci-fi alien-invasion media-genre (entertainment) themed chess-set which he used to make cyber-posts/mosaics about the 'quality' of human race applications of competition paranoia in this developed tech-era of capitalism globalized for Earth-species excellence (hmm).



SHELLY: We work our cyber-homeschooling venture (BonesGate) for robotics-lore relevant for media-tech fitness fantasies.



Creating 'natural consumerism cyber-optimism' in this age of mass-capitalism indulgences and Burger King 'non-philosophy' is no 'complete' task, and the sheer convenience-mindedness of the consumerism highways on modern Earth simply detract youth/student interests in any form of 'sophistication' regarding community-based commerce ideology reflective of politics-securities ideology (e.g., Cold-War stabilization impact on 21st-Century capitalism negotiations with post-war Russia for American neighborhoods of commercial traffic/activity)!



DAVID: Our BonesGate chess-association are a lime-light in the showcases of social-media driven capitalism 'clubs'/schools.



DOCTOR-SATAN (aka, 'Storm-Shadow'): There's an ironic plethora of consumerism 'toys' showcasing capitalism 'fun' for youth.



The key to this weird BonesGate 'crusade' is the bond(s) between consumerism convenience consciousness and sophistications in media-tech inspired 'robotics' storytelling for a more 'complete' form of futuristic Earth-world ideology and perhaps even anti-terrorism commercial expressions (wow).



DOCTOR SATAN: We might cite the 'cool' of diamond-laser sci-fi in cyber-chess clubs for youth chatting about world-wars.



The BonesGate 'stalemate-chess' philosophers of the Western-world were challenged by an evil cyber-nerdist and radical anti-liberal woman from Scandinavia who called herself LiveWire and despised all forms of 'youth-driven' cyber-activity geared towards claims of 'serious' access to media-tech culture machinery sophistication storytelling. LiveWire preferred the more 'nihilistic' deed(s) of anti-capitalism lore giving way to 'villainy' avatars and Apocalypse stories symbolizing a consumerism living traffic fear in the post-9/11 age of 'jaded-citizenry' oriented 'casual' piracy. In other words, she preferred an 'antisocial' approach to capitalism 'fanzine' networking.



LiveWire: "We cite a special/chic Asterix-Vikings comic from 'classic' storytelling/genre to 'critique' social-media childishness."



So who's going to win this war over the 'words' of cyber-networking ideology referencing 'chess-thinking' relevant for capitalism-globalism politics and consumerism lifestyle oriented media-tech (and even entertainment!) lines? On one side stood the 'valiant' legion of the faeries of BonesGate (Doctor-Satan and company!) and on the other the more cynical/nihilist LiveWire who represented a 'mob psychology' sarcasm towards civilization accessibility of economics-sophistication in the age of Burger King life on Earth. This wasn't NASA, as LiveWire would argue, but would it engender a 'dreamy' comic-book oriented youth-art for commercial/entertainment legalese?



DOCTOR-SATAN: Surely, you believe street-graffiti facilitates Burger King optimism in the United States.
LiveWire: I 'doubt' cheeseburger-cholesterol conveniences critiqued by anti-Western terrorists can be 'advanced' with graffiti!
DOCTOR-SATAN: Don't under-value the 'fashion' value(s) of 'complete' designed or addressed candy, LiveWire.



BonesGate continued to work out of the Ivy-League (North America), and LiveWire operated now out of an iconic Western-world hotel-franchise and continued to ironically use WiFi resources to create negations in 'mass-population' driven capitalism-rhetoric defenses in this age of consumerism-conveniences driven lifestyle 'indulgence' frowned upon (generally) by anti-Western terrorists like ISIS and Al Qaeda. However, both BonesGate/LiveWire recognized the capitalism 'chess' value of using political parallels to 'address' the issue of 'parental' blessings. Who'd emerge as the practical emperor(s) of the English?



"Terrorism is contempt for human dignity" (Kjell Magne Bondevik).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on November 30, 2022
Last Updated on November 30, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing