The Prince and the Alien

The Prince and the Alien

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Martian and a prince engage with cyber-chess and illuminate the 'charms' of race Ego.

"
An Earth-world magic charm inspired by one of my favorite 'enchantment' films, Flight of the Navigator, which I hope you'll like, 
----
====

A special Earth-prince lived out of a princely-inherited fortune in North America and spent his time in a special hotel property thinking about the excellence of social-media storytelling and hospitality/fortune fantasies for modern civilization magic regarding wrought life charms in a world of troubling challenges like the Coronavirus and post-9/11 age terrorism concerns.



This Earth-prince, Amlan Satan, considered his charming life an extension of his Ivy-League studies in cognition and capitalism ergonomics and devoted some time sharing hospitality customs ideations on social-media, especially with his Porcellian cyber-chess society peers and former teachers/mentors (Dartmouth/UPenn) and even used Selfie-culture to cast himself as a 'cool' democracy-vigilante with stories about heroics, antics, vigilantism, and danger on the seas of capitalism dragons and monsters. He became quite popular in the world of cyber-forums and storytelling regarding the 'nature' of Earth-world chess and shared his photos with others and his ideas about everything from baseball-cards to quiche recipes from Algeria/Thailand (wow).



This Earth-prince would finally be encountered by a very shrewd Martian race of invisibility cloaking powers who decided to cross through a 'Stargate' dimensions-portal to get into Earth-realm to connect with this Earth-prince (Amlan Satan) and discovered he'd been courting his inherited hotel property concierge (Tandy) and wanted to test his mettle and intelligence to see if he'd have the 'stuff' to save his species from a 'complete' invasion with telepathic mind-control powers. The Martian, named Endymion, wanted to see if the Prince would meet him after the Stargate-crossing on a cyber-secret channel and play chess against him/it (whoa).



ENDYMION: Damn; you've countered my queen-knight march with a 'cool' rook-bishop double-line for stalemate-excellence!
AMLAN SATAN (Prince): Excellence, Endymion; seems this stalemate 'trophy' warrants that sovereignty-contract promised.
ENDYMION: Fine; I'll self-exile to the Earth-ocean deep abyss and study human-worlds from afar, and you keep this secret!
AMLAN SATAN (Prince): Why'd you challenge me, specifically, Endymion?
ENDYMION: You can guess, Prince; you're an idealized Earth-society messenger-diplomat of capitalism-lifestyle cyber-smarts!
AMLAN SATAN (Prince): Aha; perhaps you'll remember this encounter as an 'excellence' in chess-stalemate 'race' exercise.
ENDYMION: Indeed; you meanwhile should consider your cyber-princely trophies sufficient to warrant retirement/marriage.
AMLAN SATAN (Prince): Fine; I'll marry (Tandy) and maybe make an 'archaeology' etching for my cyber-tale(s) with 'quiche.'
ENDYMION: Cool.



Amlan did indeed get married and he never again contacted Endymion the Martian who indeed exiled himself/itself to the Earth-ocean abyss with the chess-stalemate contract promised by the game-triumph the Prince achieved on behalf of humanity, secretly. Amlan the Earth-prince married his darling (Tandy) and continued life retired more and working now more with comics-fables and hospitality-tales about royal-marriage and sharing of social-media recipe-life in the modern age of media-network driven consumerism imaginations. Endymion continued to spy (harmlessly) on humanity from the ocean-abyss and noted how the 'Prince' was now casting 'cool' youth-friendly stick-figure doodles/comics to complement his 'human race' enchantment stories about the quality of Earth-species distance(s)...and excellence.



JOURNAL: Out of great fortunes garnered through 'private' intuition, the trophy of a 'sci-fi' themed chess-set accents legend.



ENDYMION: Seems this engagement in chess-wrought 'exercise' yield a special 'magic' regarding the play(s) of ends.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on December 1, 2022
Last Updated on December 1, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing