Electric Heavens

Electric Heavens

A Story by Abishai100
"

A strange Xmas-season 'alien-abduction' report links to deities (disguised) working with 'chess' boards for human evils (e.g., 9/11).

"
A holiday-season human-experience fantasy-mystery 'tale' inspired by the themes/ideas from Fire in the Sky, which I hope you like, 
----
====

It was the lit up consumerism-Xmas season on Earth and everyone flocked to the great and iconic Rocky-ice lights-tree show which would be yet another year for TV-greatness in the United States (wow) for the post-9/11 era of 'fantastic' social-media activity for commerce-traffic securities optimism (hmm).



VISHNU: Being two mystical mountain faerie-deities in the heavens has me thinking we might descend for Rocky-Xmas.
SHIVA: True; we've been invisible angels of the heavens but Earth-world Xmas for post-9/11 era optimism may draw us now!



Hence the two magical-potent 'faerie' deities (Vishnu/Shiva) decided to visit Rockefeller ice-show Xmas tree-lights greatness and considered the 'natural proximity' of the Super Bowl season and upcoming 'snow-games' of great media-TV interest(s), and both the faerie-deities of the heavens (Shiva/Vishnu) 'secretly' harbored a secret-admirer 'crush' for special 'Americana' pro-football spirits cheerleaders (Vikings!).

VISHNU: The Tandy 'goddess' of Super Bowl television has me thinking about the 'quality' of human race fashions, friend.
SHIVA: True; there's another (equally) 'beautiful' media-chess era love-lady (Vikings!) who reminds me of immortal capitalism!



There'd been quite some immortals-capitalism ideations for post-9/11 era commerce-traffic 'chess' in the United States, and the Vikings were poised to do well in the Super Bowl season, perhaps offering the aspiring Eagles of the City of Brotherly Love a 'cool' complement for TV-sales and consumerism diadems for the holiday shopping-season. Shiva/Vishnu considered the consumerism allure of football video sales complementing television-set (high-definition) purchases that season of football when the Vikings were 'pronounced' league of extra credit gentlemen.



VISHNU: I might get some iconic old-gen football star-card, perhaps of an athlete who appeared in a great cinema-tour.
SHIVA: Sure; Jim Brown was in a 'cool' and romanticized World War film, right, friend?



Hence, Vishnu and Shiva were now totally immersed in the Earth-world of Xmas-consumerism activity after visiting the Rockefeller Xmas-tree 'event' in NYC and then began purchasing cool handheld TVs (consumer-electronics) and championing the use-value of consumer-electronics batteries that holiday-shopping season in anticipation of the Super Bowl (football!).



VISHNU: I've received a psychic report of horror, friend, that a Minnesota-man who moved to NYC claimed alien abduction!
SHIVA: Stranger; perhaps abduction journals reflect some 'bond' between competition-IQ and exile paranoia for terrorism.



Vishnu decided to disguise himself as a media-psychiatrist and presented to the troubled NY-man his ideations of why he believed Xmas-football consumerism season would prompt such a bizarre journal in the United States, while Shiva disguised himself as a social-media fitness guru who offered this alien-abduction reporting man from Minnesota (a Viking-fan incidentally!) a chance to relay his 'dark tale' for a human race expression regarding network magazine 'Selfie-culture' psychiatry (ha).



VISHNU: We got you this 'fantastic' handheld (consumer-electronics) television ('toy'), good friend.
SHIVA: Yeah...perhaps you can watch some 'alien sci-fi' media this Xmas in the hospital (e.g., X-Files) and think happiness!



Incidentally, the alien-spaceship reports in the 1970s in Minnesota, during the excellence-reign of the Fran Tarkenton era of 'underdog hopes' in Super Bowl media reminded good folks in the United States why 'alien expressions' had become an Earth-modernism 'fable' for the ideations of human race immigration-related paranoia (hmm).



VISHNU: Let's suggest to this troubled NYC migrant from Minnesota why some 'cool' football-entertainment offers intelligence.
SHIVA: Yeah...the 'darkness' of the human mind creates 'distance(s)' from consumerism sanity even during Xmas-cinema, no?



ALIEN ABDUCTION VICTIM-MAN: Thanks for the assistance and all the zesty mini-quiches at the hospital for this trying chess!



VISHNU: Now that we're back in the heavens having helped that media-man cope with 'alien' mystery, we cheer Super Bowl.
SHIVA: Yes; in fact, this 'encounter' will imprint onto our minds the idea that 'alien' chess is like human race yoga-medicine!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on December 1, 2022
Last Updated on December 1, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing