Wheelie {Transformer} - Eucalyptus Bank

Wheelie {Transformer} - Eucalyptus Bank

A Story by Abishai100
"

An A.I. alien-robot from Planet Cybertron visits Earth to engage his imagination about capitalism-enzymes!

"
A special homage to the very offbeat robot-hero avatar of great storytelling optimism, the wonderful Wheelie (Transformers). 
----
====

It had come to the attention of the A.I. robot Wheelie, a miniature genius of the organic-cyborg hybridization of conscious life/existence on the machinery-planet of Cybertron, faraway from the Planet Earth, that human-civilization had been preoccupied with forms of capitalism intrigue and commercial chess-play for politics competition (e.g., Fischer-Spassky rivalry in chess during the Cold-War 'race' between the USA-USSR) and the 'spiritual backlash' of anti-federalism street-rebelliousness against commerce/consumerism 'security' in the form of urban race riots and bank-robbery.



WHEELIE: I shall visit Earth and disguise myself as a blood-diamond infiltrations 'James Bond' spy with Interpol-relation and my own machinery-toys representing some form of capitalism-chessplay regarding the structured 'patriotism' behind the functionality of real treasure defenses and be cast on social-media as a 'prince' of the toyworld (wow).



Now, Wheelie was an ingenious robot-warrior of miniature size on Cybertron and decided to depart from his home-planet of machines and jungles to reach Earth with his special diamond-message about capitalism-in-flux requiring a special magical brand of patriotic defenses for the marketing of 'cool' and bright lifestyle toys symbolizing the dynamic labyrinth motions of treasure hunting (e.g., diamond-mining trucks with glowing lights!). He was a real 'genius' when it came to systems observations and therefore was fascinated by Earth-capitalism themed toys (e.g., treasure-storage armored truck model-toys, gas-station truck model toys, etc.).



WHEELIE: Wow, it seems this 'micro-world' of capitalism arrows and defense and backlash rebelliousness ironically serves as the foundation for the erected structures of decision-making institutionalism and the 'skyscrapers' and adventure-lore associated the 'cops-and-robbers' and investor-sharks and stock-market 'radicals' inspiring kids to invent new toys of civilization function symbolism like Lego underwater city models; it's all something like a 'microchip-computer city' synthetics model for 'ant-like' flexibility!



Because of this 'ingeniousness' of capitalism observation, Wheelie decided to invest in the 'chess-excellence' of special Earth-society capitalism diadems/treasures such as an iconic free-market trade-spirit city-spirit football-QB card (Upper-Deck), a 'Cunningham-Viking' transfer magic paper-treasure symbolizing human athletics competition decision-making media fantasy!



WHEELIE: I'll play an excellent chess-stalemate game against these corrupt Earth-society blood-diamond barons corrupting the 'machinery' of mineral-mining for rogue customs finances with a special 'James Bond' mission with Interpol-relation for disclosures in the values of treasure-insurances affecting the overground integrity of diamond-sales for capitalism-couture prestige (ha).



Wheelie became the eccentric blood-diamond operationalist named Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow') and was instantly hailed as a modern-day overground 'James Bond' of diamond securities in the modern age of terrorism-finances television/Internet/politics storytelling (e.g., Facebook).



WHEELIE: We're casting special communications-gear 'toys' for representations of the 'intelligence' behind cyber-machinery/grid language-arts for the magical ideations of 'fantastic' social records.



Of course, in this 'alien universe' of capitalism chess and natural rebelliousness surrounding terrorists, bank-robbers, diamond-pirates, and fascism, Wheelie ('Amlan Satan') had to find the perfect blending of civilization agency and commercial expressions for 'real' duty-free police happiness (ha).



WHEELIE: Now, we're distributing diamond origami toys/crafts to Catholic-Protestant kids in economically striated Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) for the Xmas-season so there's an 'enhanced' capitalism street-politics optimism surrounding poverty-alleviation and crime-civilization (wow).



He met a beautiful woman in sectarian Belfast who liked making social-media cases for kids' comics-vigilantism tales complemented by his own stick-figure doodles depicting modern infiltrations in 'organic crimes' as 'faces' of Earth-society expressions.

WHEELIE ('Amlan Satan'): This human world of blood-diamonds and traffic-adventure offers social-media 'education' for chess!



"Chess is not for timid souls" (Wilhelm Steinitz).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on December 1, 2022
Last Updated on December 1, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Transformers (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing