Rockefeller-Storm: A Diamond Rescue*

Rockefeller-Storm: A Diamond Rescue*

A Story by Abishai100
"

Who'll carry the day in this New York fable concerning diamond 'trouble' and daring energizers?

"
A quick Xmas-season Marvel Comics street-fable!
DISCLAIMER: This work of comics-genre fanfiction contains images/references with no official/legal ties or representative views regarding any creative persons/bodies linked to the actual media-industry or to the city of New York and is therefore cast as only a personal work of social experiment. 
----
====

Rockefeller ice-skating area was lit-up for Xmas-cheer and the corrupt mad-scientist Doctor Octopus hoped to offer a dark message with a raid of a bad blood-diamond smuggler's armored truck in the city during the otherwise festive shopping/jewelry/ornament season! Follow along, friends for this tale of holiday-season heroics involving the valiant psychic-hero Storm (X-Men).



DOCTOR OCTOPUS: This diamond-app will create the tone(s) of darkness I seek for corruption of the pluralism-media (ha).



Doctor Octopus was placing multiple copies of a special Philly-star trade-spirit pro-football card (Upper-Deck) Cunningham-Viking transfer gem for this Xmas-consumerism 'dark message' about corrupted commerce in the post-9/11 age (whoa!).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond woe(s) subvert our very confidences in the worldwide diamond-trade and require 'cool' monitors.



However, when the mad Doctor Octopus showed up at the NY-site where the blood-diamond baron was moving his armored-truck moved/smuggled 'conflict-zone' gems (Sierra Leone) used for 'rogue' terrorism finance(s), he was met by the valiant street-vigilante Gambit (Amlan Satan) who showed up with his own acid-gun and his own copy of the Cunningham-Viking pro-football spirit(s) card with an alternate message for media-disclosures linked to corrupted gem-insurance journals --- "Bad barons of investments/interest(s) require 'cool' confidence-reports for city-wide expressions for Xmas (wow)."



DOCTOR OCTOPUS: 'Damn that "Robin-Hood" Gambit who's managed a social-media 'dance' or lyric(s) for Xmas-gear eggs!'



STORM: Congrats, Gambit on this valiant effort to de-smoke blood-diamond insurance darkness for Xmas-shoppers.
GAMBIT (Amlan Satan): Wow...the real Storm...you must be tracking Doctor Octopus himself!
STORM: I saw you performed the street-theater acid-placement for insurance disclosures in the NY streets in daylight(s).
GAMBIT: Yeah; in fact, Doctor Octopus had no choice but to surrender the 'space' for the Ego.
STORM: Awesome...now I'll do my work...to work against the mind-control(s) machinations of this Doc-Ock (cool).



JOURNAL: A 'fantastic' sports-market merchandising football-figurine chess-set board for Xmas-kids is the right tone for IQ.



With Xmas more clear and diamond-stores more secured, Storm consulted with a special city attorney for new age social-media ideations and TV-story about the 'quality' of treasure-asset insurances during the holiday-season consumerism season, linked to bad baron investor requirements for 'cleaner' media-journals surrounding diamond-market storytelling (wow).



GAMBIT: "Those blood-diamonds may've been 'linking' to Northern Ireland, and now I can enjoy cheesy-quiche at Rockefeller."



DOCTOR OCTOPUS: "I can't even 'think' I was somehow 'out-chaos' maneuvered by that 'drawn' Gambit-elf of Xmas-gems."



STORM: Rockefeller's safe and Gambit honored/cheering; I can stalk this Octopus for future diamond/capitalism experiment.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on December 1, 2022
Last Updated on December 1, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Marvel (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing