Catholic Dogs

Catholic Dogs

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated crime-noir of blood-diamond work (Chicago) prompting 'cool-chess' ideations of modern capitalism/lifestyle erasure(s).

"
A Chicago noir inspired very much by Reservoir Dogs (Quentin Tarantino), which I hope you'll like, 
----
====

I know why carried out this blood-diamond inside-job involving a Brinks armored-truck carrying smuggled Sierra Leone 'conflict-zone' gems into Chicago's bank with an acid-gun after converting to Catholicism and enjoying a festive social-media vacation in iconic New Orleans. My name's Amlan Satan and I'm the sole-member of the Nice-Guy Joe crack-force called Catholic-Dog(s).



So, basically, I walked into the Brinks truck after holding-up the driver after tricking him into stopping for me while he thought I was a costumed street-performer with a message from the diamonds-baron for whom the truck was going to the Chicago bank that day and showed him my toy gun filled with hot-acid inside the shooting-piston, with a thin glass tube inserted. I burned a hole into the baron's truck box and swapped his blood-diamond(s) with a pretty-sweet Randall Cunningham Viking-QB transfer pro-football spirits card for a message about insurance-gems with required city journals.



DRIVER/GUARDSMAN: This theater-guy 'delivered' by the Baron placed some jewelry football card in exchange (for media!).



The Chicago Herald claimed it was some Interpol-relation inside-stunt involving media-journals regarding conflict-zone traffic insurance and didn't pursue further enquiry, though my job-choreographer sent a social-media message about the symbol-value of the football-card I placed in 'exchange' for the Sierra Leone stone(s), and afterwards, I got myself a much better Viking-card (Upper-Deck) and read the news-story on TV the next day (wow).



JOE (My Supervisor): I dunno/not-care if you've 'Interpol-relation' and you get 1/2 the stone-value for commission, Mr. Satan.



I used my 'earning(s)' to get a pretty-sweet Windy City waitress (Ezzy) a diamond-bracelet the upcoming holiday-season and explained to her why I'd watched blood-diamond stories on film and became worried about female-shopper access to 'sullied' stones for capitalism integrity (ha). She found me sweet and world-fascinated (it's the truth).



JOE (My Supervisor): Don't take it lightly; those stones go to Northern Ireland for no-good Xmas-stores; you did good, Mr. Satan!



Ezzy took me to her favorite Windy City (Catholic) church, and I'd never disclose my 'relation' to the diamond-force (Catholic Dogs) and decided to escape to Switzerland with her to write my special capitalism-securities cyber-novel Diamonds are Catholic (Pulitzer-publishing).



EZZY: You 'strike' me as a chess-man of the capitalism-world, Amlan.
ME: Maybe I am...actually, I've loved playing chess (against myself mostly) when I was growing up in Chicago, sweet.
EZZY: What did you leave behind in North America?
ME: Dark memories of street-piracy expressions...and too much of the Ego.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on December 2, 2022
Last Updated on December 2, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing