Shiva/Vishnu: Capitalism {ERA}

Shiva/Vishnu: Capitalism {ERA}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two masters of philosophy create chess-world intrigue for capitalism rhetoric and potentially a 'diamond' exercise.

"
A capitalism etiquette parody inspired by The Meaning of Life (Monty Python's). Enjoy, 
----
====

Shiva, master of destruction, wagered with his rival-deity Vishnu, master of protection, about the social value of consumerism trophies representing ambition intrigue like war-toys and war-diorama sets and even solider-knight chess-sets in the post-9/11 age.



SHIVA: Do you realize what quality of sports-cards are out there now hoisting capitalism as a social-media/cinema flowery?
VISHNU: Sure, brother; in fact, images in modern media/movies cast human race 'chess' about stalemated capitalism.



The two master-deities of Eastern philosophy were evaluating special Civil-War dioramas to create dialogue for youth-IQ in the Western-world regarding the mastery of war-chess diagrams appealing to modern capitalism students/scholars and the natural evolution of ambition-journals and politics striata, for newsies-age expressions (wow).



SHIVA: Do you realize the brand(s) of media-imagery accessible casting anti-establishmentarian activity as 'sportsmanship' IQ?
VISHNU: Sure; brother; in fact, the nature of media-access makes politics commercial, facilitating 'sportsmanship' journals.



Irony was all this nature-IQ chess dialogue surrounding capitalism-society on Earth reflected the two masters' natural fascination with a special sports-treasure, a city-transfer trade-card pro-football spirits (Upper-Deck) Cunningham-QB 'masterpiece' ideating the media-age 'bond' concerning celebrity allure and politicized capitalism catering consumerism philosophy. Such a 'treasure' would (surely!) create terrorism-chess fascination, as anti-Western 'angst' may cast such a 'treasure' as pure vanity (wow).



SHIVA: I went to bank with blood-diamond gems and used acid to swap the stones with toys and left a photo of the card.



Vishnu returned to the heavens to continue a hermitage-journal 'exercise' concerning the quality of capitalism chess, but Shiva stayed on the Earth and continued his Robin-Hood vigilante-campaign against the 'evil forces' creating blood-diamond insurance woe(s) in the Western-world and also formed the pro-democratic Porcellian (cyber-chess society)!



VISHNU: That lunatic-eccentric will cast diamond-capitalism as an adventure-zone, but he better use 'academic' chess.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on December 2, 2022
Last Updated on December 2, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing