Venger/Thief: Emerald Zone(s)

Venger/Thief: Emerald Zone(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Venger and his 'darling' Thief lady spy on Earth-society and find 'chess-romanticism' surrounding negotiated forms of human entourage.

"
An Earth-world fable featuring iconic characters from the terrific TV-cartoon series Dungeons & Dragons (CBS), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

VENGER: Let's spy on Earth-world and determine the quality of capitalism-chess, Thief my darling.
THIEF: Being your only companion/girlfriend on Venus is no small task, Venger my love; your proposals always challenge us!
VENGER: Very fine; we'll spy on the Irish Republican Army and determine social-media 'chess' of capitalism-globalism (Earth).
THIEF: Perhaps we'll discover some cool imagery on social-media about fantasy-adventure lore appealing for youth-politics.
VENGER: Yes!



Venger/Thief began to spy on the human world complexity of Irish Republican Army politics/finances in Northern Ireland from Venus and then went to the moon to spy with a closer view and became 'drawn' by Earth-world chess diagrams of stalemate-politics significance facilitating pluralism/inter-religious life and economics and poverty-reforms in the United Kingdom (Earth). They started perusing Earth-world literature regarding chess-applications on social distances between 'clans' and religions (wow).



VENGER: There's a 'fantastic' form of social-media avatar-storytelling surrounding folk-politics adventure-lore in the UK, no?
THIEF: Yes, my love; in fact, there's a flowery for imagery/art(s) catering to socialized forms of politicized capitalism-chess.
VENGER: Seems capitalism 'fosters' a special brand of life-infused storytelling regarding the 'allure' of negotiated dramatics!
THIEF: Yeah.



They began to spy on a new recruit of the Foreign Irish Republican Army from Algiers named Amlan Satan who worked against blood-diamond smugglers-ops in sectarian Northern Ireland destabilizing affirmative-action unemployment relief programs talks in UK-Parliament with Sinn Fein and discovered Satan's expressions on commerce-chess oriented dominion-excellence for social-media commentary in the post-9/11 age of comics/vigilantism/culture(s).

VENGER: This Earth-prince had become a 'cool-shadow' of the enforced vigilance linked to economics-driven chess.
THIEF: This is more 'echelon' than the Cold-War, Venger (arguably).



There had developed a fascination with chess-cognition politics on Earth since the Cold War rivalry 'social media' surrounding the unforgettable Fischer-Spassky rivalry/story, and Venger/Thief found 'beautiful' forms of intrigue and distance(s) between Catholics-Protestants in the modern-UK facilitated by and facilitating new creative forms of social-media activity (e.g., Facebook-chess). This was 'advanced' tech-lifestyle for a human race celebrating 'comics-avatars' like Ant-Man, Green Hornet, Spider-Man, and the Thing.



VENGER: I love you!
THIEF: Seems we've found light(s) of emotion-chess touches on this Earth-world(s) 'study' expression, my sweetie.
VENGER: Politics breeds romance...for those with a 'fantastic' spyglass for everlasting 'chess-expression' curiosity, no?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on December 2, 2022
Last Updated on December 2, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing