Cyber-Tune

Cyber-Tune

A Story by Abishai100
"

Green Lantern (Amlan Satan) must use WiFi-humanity to defend capitalism 'convenience' against the 'dark' threat(s) of the race death.

"
A consumerism-culture 'diorama' of sorts about capitalism faerie-tales inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----
 

----

====

Green Lantern (Amlan Satan) had become a humanoid-prince in Earth-world working out of the Wingate (Hotel) WiFi resources to create treasure-defenses imagination for post-9/11 age securities/woes regarding anti-capitalism terrorism concerns re-presented in social-media/entertainment as a 'heroics' requisite for human race expressions (wow).



GREEN LANTERN: How proudly the World Trade Center once stood in the Western-world but now requires 'chess' excellence.



All alone in his vigilante-quest to deliver messages of optimism for capitalism-chess in the post-9/11 era, Amlan Satan (Green Lantern) used a special psychic-power glow 'ring-of-intelligence' to cast excellence in social-media/cyber messages for choreographed competition grounding/sanity in the 'dominion' of sportsmanship (pro-sports spirits, sports-market media treasures and consumerism 'gems' like trading-cards representing athletics draft fantasy, football video-game endorsements, youth-clubs for sports-forums, etc.) for extensive thoughts symbolic of politics-stabilization in troubled areas like Northern Ireland and Israel, since sports represented a modern 'thought' concerning 'organized' or 'unionized' serious human race expressions (hmm).



GREEN LANTERN: Operating with 'fantastic' Wingate (Hotel) WiFi affords chances of chess-stalemate sportsmanship chats.



What made the 'genius' of Green Lantern (Amlan Satan) so apparent/reflective was his 'intuitive' psychic-commentary regarding the modern-Earth world/grid 'destabilization' fears concerning post-9/11 era networking created by the emerged/surface form of anti-capitalism terrorism (the dreaded Internet-hacker) was his social-media chess-stalemate politics stabilization chat(s) concerning the profit-value(s) of 'Selfie-culture' driven individualism rhetoric for consumerism-liberty imagination (e.g., self-determined capitalism activity imprinted onto 'convenience' tech/apps like eBay and the Home Shopping Network!) which would 'seriously' affect world citizen stories about inter-religious 'access' to commercial goods/vanities without any 'rogue' threat to net-cyber expressions (for the 'everyman' dollar!).



GREEN LANTERN: Casting social-media/entertainment 'imagery' of network/friendship stories is 'chess-stalemate' for Ego.



With this 'incredible' cyber-crusade about chess-stalemate IQ drawn since the days of the Fischer-Spassky rivalry of the Cold War era and impactful of modern pluralism-life/commerce 'woe(s)' in Northern Ireland and Israel, Green Lantern (Amlan Satan) now felt confident to use Wingate (Hotel) WiFi resource(s)-driven cyber-commentary/chat(s) to 'draw' excellence in world-citizenship relevant 'capitalism-politicized' dialogue surrounding sci-fi concept(s)/stories about human race vanity...and 'chess' gamesmanship-driven traffic expressions (ha).



GREEN LANTERN: Emoji-cyber presentations about 'net-machinery' for commerce-chess may draw 'Martian-envy' (for Ego!).



Would Green Lantern (Amlan Satan) continue to 'shine' net-commerce 'chess-stalemate' intelligence for capitalism stabilization in the post-9/11 era for human race expressions? Would he cast the Wingate (Hotel) WiFi resource(s) for 'excellence' in world-citizenship Ego? Would he 'exile' the 'dark-devils' of anti-globalism threat(s) by using network-diadems and 'trophies' and 'symbols' like football trading-cards to make 'serious' stories about human race distance? The fate of the human race hung in the balance(s) now, but fortunately Green Lantern was a 'robot' of world journals (wow).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on December 2, 2022
Last Updated on December 2, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing