Barons {Excel}

Barons {Excel}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will Storm-Shadow match a blood-diamond 'sport' in chess-stalemate for insurance-media regarding 'excellence' expressions?

"
An underworld intrigue 'fable' loosely inspired by The Sting (Robert Redford), which I think you'll enjoy, 
----


====

BARON-X: You want to offer me a 'chess-stalemate' exercise in sports-treasure ideations for capitalism social-media, Satan?
AMLAN SATAN: You know me to be a 'prince' of blood-diamond infiltrations-chess/IQ with social-media newsies-excellence.
BARON-X: I know for example you've become something of a cyber-vigilante of news-story of fatcat disclosures (insurance)!
AMLAN SATAN: Excellence, bad Baron; for what I've offered you here in your New England property regards 2 treasures!
BARON-X: I suppose this is some kind of 'fantasy' adventure for you for social-media/newsies casting photo-sharing (chess).
AMLAN SATAN: I won't waste your time...



Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow') had a special proposal for the bad baron of North America, tied to blood-diamond 'insurance journals' and wanted to see if he'd make the right choice between two special sports-market treasures, a Topps-fantasy Randal Cunningham post-Eagles career transfer-spirits market treasure, a Vikings-QB card worth much in social-media forums/chats for fanfare and society regarding capitalism patriotism, and the Baron realized he'd use this special 'social-exchange' to cast himself on the Internet as a 'sports-treasure' (pro-football spirits cards!) genius, but he'd have to choose between a Topps-exclusive 'chocolat' and an Upper-Deck 'egg-quiche' of commercial vanities Ego. Follow along, friends.



INTERPOL: "Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes 'rogue' terrorism factory woe."



BARON-X: I can see (now) the Topps-treasure is one of 'pure' mainstream-markets excellence in chess-IQ, Satan.
AMLAN SATAN: Let's say I've become a cyber-undergrounds fantasy 'vigilante' avatar for diamond-treasure chats (celebrity).
BARON-X: Indeed.
AMLAN SATAN: People will wonder which Cunningham-Viking treasure you chose win this exchange (with me).
BARON-X: Indeed.
AMLAN SATAN: You needn't want to 'cast' yourself as a cinematic vanities-man, no?
BARON-X: Indeed.
AMLAN SATAN: In this case, you must make 'dealings' with me like a Bond-character of social-media stalemate-expression!
BARON-X: I suppose you're a 'nerdist' of this cyber-highway of sports-capitalism treasure-chess social-media flowery, eh?
AMLAN SATAN: Don't 'disappoint' your fans with the 'egg' choice, bad Baron.



The baron chose the Topps card over the Upper-Deck card, and Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow') used his underground cyber-infiltrations alias work to present this 'exchange' in the world-net as reflective of a special 'insurance-chess' intelligence oriented 'stalemate' in media-market treasures-insurance storytelling.

STORM-SHADOW: The Topps-choice made by Baron-X reveals the media-chess of treasure-selection; Upper-Deck is for elves!



WIFE: Why'd you let the Baron-X choose the Topps treasure; I thought Topps was the mainstream Colosseum of sports-gems?
SATAN: The diamond-insurance lore tied to underground sullied/pirated gems (traffic) requires a new form of chess!
WIFE: You're saying that Upper-Deck has become some kind of newsies-world 'capitalism' foundation for journals?
SATAN: Excellence, honey-bee; for Upper-Deck keys are echelon.



Storm-Shadow's wife was so pleased he'd been able to 'lure' the bad baron of blood-diamond insurance conspiracy-chess into a 'trick-play' about treasure-selection that would reveal the investor-requirement to talk more 'openly' about libertine decision-making regarding treasure-knowledge...all the while exposing himself as a man of special mall-duties, for all diamond-shopping girlfriends/wives (ha)!



WIFE: Are you going to the new Xmas-mall opening in the challenged Windy-City, James Bond?
SATAN: With you I'd go anywhere, but we'll have some mini-quiche preparation(s) afterwards...my 'diamond' promise.
WIFE: I've found a 'special' doc!



BARON-X: I hope I made the right choice here...for Northern Ireland.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiaates)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on December 3, 2022
Last Updated on December 3, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing