Venger's Square: Dark-Mineral

Venger's Square: Dark-Mineral

A Story by Abishai100
"

An alien travels to Earth and becomes a 'capitalist' but must illuminate something 'gorgeous' about human eggs.

"
A revisionist vision of the sorcerer-antihero Venger (Dungeons & Dragons), which I hope you like, 
----
====

Venger traveled all the way from Venus to Earth and disguised himself as a social-media photographer and traveled to New England (North America) to take snapshots of the new summertime event at the iconic Mohegan Sun Native-American tribe owned casino-entertainment center and hoped to offer capitalism-society a special 'chess-stalemate' diagram about the colored contours of modern Western-world pluralism lifestyle/consumerism/media-IQ intrigue (hmm).



VENGER: As the Earth-princely investor from Algeria, Amlan Satan, I'll 'sell' Cowboys-Indians chess-figurines at Mohegan Sun.



CRITIC (Cyber-Fanzine/Dartmouth): It's not so simple to market crafty/alternative figurine chess-sets for capitalism-journals.



Venger ('Amlan Satan') hoped to reply to these capitalism-niche critiques and nihilist-chess 'claims' regarding his flowery of Cowboys-Indians chess-set offerings at Mohegan Sun (New England) with special commercial intelligence regarding how the symmetry-games of competition-capitalism 'flowered' special 'personality-driven' game-storytelling for folk arenas and therefore promoted 'liberal' imagination for chess-set variations for populations-fashion!



VENGER: The colors of consumerism-culture facilitate the designs of life-infused toys/gems to challenge conservatives.



Now, folks, back on Venus, Venger the sorcerer was simply a lone-brooding man atop his alien-horse named Nightmare and never dreamt he'd travel all the way to Earth to become a princely-investor of human-society/social-media 'chess' or capitalism but was now totally infused into the matrix of youth-IQ oriented cyber-activity to engage with Mohegan Sun patrons/customers alongside general population Western-world cyber-engineers (ha).



VENGER: I've found the bright-solution to this chess-avatar controversy at Mohegan Sun --- world-friendly Eastern egg-curry!



Two years later, Venger ('Amlan Satan') was settled into New England as a 'normal' Earth-world (US) citizen and married to the Mohegan Sun hotel-concierge (Shelbye Harris) and was now promoting special cyber-arts for his Mohegan Sun cyber-chess club known as Porcellian and became something of a commercial 'celebrity' in the net-highways of human expressions. He'd continue to wonder if his lifelong commitment to Shelbye was now a reflection of his 'capitalist' fascination with Mohegan Sun nativity (ha). Venger/Shelbye had a son, Damian, for whom Venger ('Amlan Satan') purchased a very nice Eagles-Viking pro-football spirits team-transfer symbol trade-card (Upper-Deck) which symbolized capitalism/sports expressions and society excellence/diamonds.



VENGER: When I return home after a lifetime invested with family, I'll remember the Viking-card as 'chess' for the English!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on December 3, 2022
Last Updated on December 3, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing