College: AntiChrist

College: AntiChrist

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'account' of a college-weekend ledger of Hell involving creative social-media 'chess' of 'academic' detention!

"
A vignette about creative thinking in times of pure 'academic' Hell, inspired by the very-rich intelligentsia movie Oleanna (William H. Macy). Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

I was at my college campus social-house which was involved in social-media student-culture controversy-time dialogue surrounding a different house mired in some pretty heavy talk regarding a chess-champion's drunken fury against a visiting school champion who'd been nesting inside that social-house, prompting the members of our social-house to serve as 'general advocates' of friends of the mired house on campus. However, this wasn't the end of the intrigue or complications. Follow along on this strange story about Biblical prophecy.



I'm a linguist and teacher of lifestyle language-arts in New England and had been working with applications of folk-religion based 'street-colloquialisms' concerning a consumerism/living form of communication 'chess' intelligence, imprinted onto the modern social-media/Selfie culture of 'identity' driven or 'personality' driven commercial networking (e.g., Facebook). I'd told my students of the modern 'social-psyche' impact in media-culture of casting 'fantastic' religion-based or dogma-chess oriented 'metaphysics' themed stories/cinema for street language-arts relevant 'living' experiences, and in particular, looked at the social-media chats surrounding movie-mounted presentations of Apocalypse-Bible tales of the AntiChrist in the United States.

JOURNAL: The Selfie-culture of commercial conveniences living in the West prompts 'chess' IQ for accessed personality-fears.



Well, friends, the controversy concerning that other mired social-house on my college campus to which I returned to as an alma-mater for a Homecoming reunion/football weekend featuring an iconic rivalry game against another Ivy-school was complemented by yet a different 'brand' of complication involving a visiting Homecoming-weekend festivities related social-circus 'troupe' from Northern Ireland putting on a stage-show about pluralism education or multiculturalism in the Western-world complicated by sectarian violence dialogue/storytelling. The troupe, however, was suddenly 'plagued' by concerns that campus conservative politics-oriented students were coordinating a 'hate' rally to denounce their democratic expression (wow).



Of course, if you 'view' all the activity of the modern media-highways now, you get the 'sense' that folk-chatter on social-media reflects/re-presents a modern consumerism 'flurry' of convenience-chess based living imaginations (e.g., MTV). In this environment, ideations of culture-based exchange and personality-driven networking can be 'shadowed' by cloudy dark thoughts concerning the 'complications' of the history of exchanges between persons/groups, as with, say a hypothetical Homecoming football match between an Irish-avatar team and an English one suddenly mired by 'rivalry' claimed troubling interpersonal expression of 'pure' malice or discord. That was the 'sense' we'd been all feeling on the college campus that complications-rich Homecoming weekend, prompting me to post some pretty nifty 'chess-stalemate' Biblically-oriented ideations on social-media on campus (for students/faculty) concerning Biblical prophecy reflecting a 'folk-fear' of the coming of the AntiChrist.



THE POST: The solution to 'troubles' with evading the AntiChrist is simplified life-chess invoking quiche-hospitality at college!



When Earth-world throws lemons-of-darkness at you, you'd want to return with some form of creative chess-play, at least for stalemated stability facilitating some form of 'decent' imagination enterprise like social-media use for peaceful/evangelical addressing of dominion anarchy, right? That's what we tried to do and in the process, I met my future-wife that Homecoming weekend, a like-minded chess-advocate of social-media catalyzed social exchanges for peace/democracy, and the net-result --- we're now writing a cyber-novel together about the AntiChrist (appropriately) titled Fortune Deeds.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on December 3, 2022
Last Updated on December 3, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing