Colonial Enterprise

Colonial Enterprise

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can two deity-masters control the anarchy of populations enterprise/intrigue in differing eras for mastery of treasures?

"
A tale of human-world 'evolution' loosely inspired by Joe Versus the Volcano (Joe Dante). 
----

====

Shiva had been working alongside humans disguised as an Earth-prince in the New World, during the expansion of the Americas and the establishment of the United States, a premonition of 21st-Century social-media traffic-chess imagination regarding choreographed community activities and lifestyle-enterprise (e.g., Home Shopping Network, Facebook).



He was the Earth-prince Amlan Satan and was in Colonial Massachusetts to watch-over a special series of witch-trial proceedings/controversy surrounding the establishment of what would become future hallmarks of Western-world education, the formation of the great Massachusetts state schools like Harvard and Boston University (wow).



SHIVA: I can foresee already these ambitions and chess-stalemate concepts for community governance erect machinery-toys.



Meanwhile, Vishnu, the other mountain-dwelling heavens-deity, and the opposite of Shiva (master of destruction/meditation) with his precocious view on the mastery of protection/etiquette, was in the Earth-future era watching-over the 21st-Century 'dilemma' of conflict-zone blood-diamond mining linked to 'rogue' terrorism finances corrupting social-media imagery regarding 'folk-religion' ideals for streamlined commerce/consumerism magic (whoa).



SHIVA: I feel like a 'dark-knight' in Colonial New England working with these stranger dudes of non-religious expression.
VISHNU: I feel like the speedy flash kind of 'super' hero sifting through the pure-anarchy of corrupted gem-capitalism chess!



Vishnu became a movie-industry consultant and 'actor' working with important thematics surrounding capitalism iconography or Western-world culture symbolism to re-present globalism commercial ideology through the 'chess-stalemate' lens of market-IQ oriented social philosophy, catering to 'enhanced' cinematic values (e.g., Diamonds are Forever).



VISHNU: The blood-diamond mining (ops) in Sierra Leone and conflict-zone rogue capitalism is a sign for the Apocalypse-now.



The irony was that these two heavens-deities work in two very different eons/epochs would 'intersect' in a chess-like board of symmetry/diagonals as the ideations of human race expressions created a strange 'after-image' or hologram for the re-presentation of the contours of commercial vanities. Both Shiva/Vishnu were learning of their 'shared' interests in a special 20th-Century sports-market capitalism-chess symbolic pro-football spirits athletics-trade card (Philadelphia-Minnesota) by Upper Deck company signifying a 'certain' Super Bowl 'underdog' fantasy. Such a 20th-Century socialized 'fantasy' contoured with the chess-excellence of controls for human race expressions (regarding 'timeless' market migrations).



VISHNU: The real chess-intrigue surrounding capitalism motions concerns the trophies of treasure-ID for storytelling!
SHIVA: To clean the Hellmouth of commercial vanities for human race expression, there's a 'chess' quotient for even Freud.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on December 3, 2022
Last Updated on December 3, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing