Faerie-Elsewhere(s)

Faerie-Elsewhere(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Diorama of human race culture and the intersections between capitalism...and myth(s).

"
An Earth-world 'matrix' fable inspired by the lifestyle-traffic ideology 'enchantment' themes from the iconic modernism culture film Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise), which I think you'll like (Happy Holidays!), 
----
====

The faeries of New England were disguised as humanoid world-citizens making cyber-blogs about the quality of consumerism trophies, especially water-guns which represented an Xmas-and-summertime season(s) expression of nonviolence chess (wow).



These humanoid faeries were marshaled by the Venusian alien-sorcerer Venger who once lived alone on the planet of Venus and was now the Earth-prince cyber-blogger Amlan Satan, an Ivy-professor of capitalism-chess stalemates in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and British Columbia (North America) concerning blood-diamond oriented commercial dialogue and modern social-media culture of capitalism market activity and network photo/art sharing.



The faeries were also invested in forms of governance intrigue and post Cold-War era chess-intelligence for ideations on the 'sportsmanship' of modern Earth fantasy-romance storytelling, including the exquisite Doctor Zhivago which promoted all kinds of modern lifestyle imaginations (wow).



FAERIES: Our mission is clear/simple/expression --- we wish to cast capitalism chess and human-life as theater for the Ego.



These wonderful faeries lived in a special Western-world estate or residential 'dome' called the Gate, and they hoped to use the cool WiFi resources of civilization to cast the fantastic human race as a diadem of world-traffic control(s).

AMLAN SATAN ('Venger'): Our residential expression of pure architecture imprints onto capitalism 'race' Ego (for hospitality!).



FAERIES: We're using a special sports-figurine themed chess-set to talk openly about post Cold-War stalemate examination!



Why the faeries opted to use chess/hospitality to talk 'openly' about society-traffic control(s) and the 'race'-intelligence of Earth-world activity remains a mystery, but what's certain in this modern fable about choreographed 'super'-vision regarding capitalism complications and the 'dark' force(s) of terrorism destabilizing governance storytelling is that the 'quiche-expression' of the faeries of New England would cement the 'cool' notion that life was peppered by the color(s) of 'pure' Ego.



AMLAN SATAN ('Venger'): We're using a trophy pro-football spirits trade-market card (Upper Deck) to champion chess-moods for controls of capitalism re-presentations, a Randall Cunningham 1999 'Strike-Force' black diamond symbolizing the human race expression for 'conscious' social-traffic champagne (wow)!



Would these 'fantastic' faeries offer success-story for the defenses of capitalism controls in Earth-world and would their 'faith' be tested by the 'dark' forces of rogue terrorism? What is known is that the faeries of New England, marshaled by the focused/champion Venger (Amlan Satan) would use their special Viking Upper-Deck sports-market 'trophy' (the Cunningham trade-market QB black diamond card) as a cyber-chat 'portrait' of the expression of human race games.

TO BE CONTINUED...

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on December 4, 2022
Last Updated on December 4, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100