Damsel (Freud)

Damsel (Freud)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can capitalism-chess 'draw' the ideation of a damsel-inspiration for Earth-world fraction(s)?

"
An Earth-world politics-enchantment 'fantasy' inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----
====

Storm-Shadow was a blood-diamond operationalist working in New Orleans to clean up diamond-market corruption with bank-box swaps with toy-beads for 'clever' insurance-chess messages for social-media commentary.



STORM-SHADOW: Our chess-stalemate for Earth-race stability incorporates heroics with capitalism-controls for real journals!



He decided to use a special commercial treasure to find the right form(s) of heroics to rescue the capitalism-trapped 'damsels' of the Earth-race from the grip of terrorism, but what would this treasure-imagery be and where would it be found for the imagination surrounding the fear(s) of terrorism?



This dangerous chess-stalemate 'match' waged by Storm-Shadow against the 'dark' force(s) of blood-diamond fear(s) would invoke special social choreography for cyber-commentaries surrounding the securities of capitalism vanities (wow). This would 'draw' even the envious eye(s) of a spying Martian (sure)!



STORM-SHADOW: The capture of this hospitality ideal is linked to the ideations of great comfort-foods of capitalism-



This special 'capitalism-diadem' treasure that the fantastic Earth-capitalism world(s) hero (Storm-Shadow) would cast as his diadem for social-traffic controls was a 'cool' pro-football spirits market-trade symbolic QB-Viking ('Upper Deck') card symbolizing the 'pure' human race Ego --- a 'Strike-Force' Cunningham (QB) post-Eagles (Philadelphia!) career-gem expression memory (wow). Surely, this would 'draw' the Ego of a special capitalism damsel (sure).



"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone" (John Maynard Keynes).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on December 4, 2022
Last Updated on December 4, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100