Wonderland Axes: Bowman

Wonderland Axes: Bowman

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'fantastic' adventure involving media and diamond trickery for the sake of North American capitalism/entertainment (and even Xmas!) emojis.

"
A capitalism underworld-adventure for Saturday Eve. 
----
====

Inside the lavish estate of the ruthless blood-diamond baron Ion of the challenging Windy City (North America), a band of friends wanted to create a special 'Wonderland' challenge for escape-artistry to usurp the social-media 'aura' the bad man had created with dark gem-market insurance conspiracy/corruption for new forms of ambition/architecture expressions. Follow along in this noir-tale of teamwork-oriented society Ego.



BARON ION: I'm visited by a 'team' of Ukrainian adult-media artists who claim they've a capitalism-gem for trade with me and newsies-tale surrounding social-media re-presentations of underworld fatcat enterprise (hmm).



INTERPOL: Blood diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes 'rogue' terrorism-finance woe.



The Wonderland-expression team were incidentally fans of patriotism-lore/comics and hoped to defy the baron's senses of world-gem exchange controls and entered his Chicago mansion with a sense of daring and trickery to move him to 'allow' them to become his social-media diamond-market insurance PR-folks while they invested in the adult-media industry in Chicago, and they knew Ion would seek a special 'media-sector' prestige with this claim of society-intrigue fantasy foray to create more 'motive' for him to offer gem-insurance 'politics' writing (wow).



The team included Yang, Dawn, and Amlan Satan and a few others, but it would be this trio of Yang/Dawn/Satan who'd enter the Ion-mansion in the challenging Windy City to present to the bad baron of blood-diamonds a 'rationale' to allow them to become his social-media PR-gem insurance advocates for magazine-culture 'diplomats' of overground capitalism storytelling (wow).



DAWN: I'll dance for Ion while Yang/Satan swap some of his showcased gems with fakes while he's drunk for a photo-express!



ION: What's your dealings with the adult-media sector in this Chicago now, circus?
TRIO (Yang/Dawn/Satan): We're here to entreat your 'GI-Joe' sense of blood-diamond intelligence for chess, great Baron.
ION: Cool...but I've not invested in the adult-media industry (ever).
TRIO: No worry; we'll show you why we're the right-stuff for this social-media PR-sentence, Ion.
ION: Well...I suppose your costumes/demeanor can speak to a 'social-media chess' for Western audiences (ha).



While Dawn danced for Ion who'd been drunken with the absinthe Yang brought, Satan played with him using his brought special GI-Joe comics chess-set and talked with him for hours about the 'lengths' of capitalism controls in Earth-society that would draw even the envy of a spying moon-Martian.

SATAN: Seems these symmetry/diagonal arrays for capitalism 'game' synthetics draw your cool of diamonds vanity, no?
ION: Sure; this is a fine chess-set, Amlan; I've yet to see your 'capital-treasure' to mark you as my social-media reps for game.
SATAN: Excellence...



Amlan Satan studied Adam Smith's The Wealth of Nations to understand the 'quality' of capitalism-sciences in the West before making this trio-wager against the blood-diamond grip on insurance-corruption in North America, and he'd been manager of the adult-media circle of chess-players on social-media called Porcellian (hmm).



ION: This is your treasure?
SATAN: Yeah...it's a pro-football spirits transfer-market (Upper Deck) post-Philly career QB symbol of free-agency maturity!
ION: This is the 'reason' you dared to have me drunken so I'd boast/toast my Sierra Leone stones to you, Amlan?
SATAN: Don't under-value the 'shine' of this material, bad baron...it's a champagne for chess-stalemate in capitalism!
ION: So, it's a Cunningham-Viking 'Strike-Force' black diamond card, and I understand its 'free-agency' era symbolism (sure).
SATAN: Incomplete distances, Ion, for this Upper-Deck 'award' is the 'hallmark' of our resume; we're your cyber-diplomats.
ION: So, you'll talk about my interests in sports-capitalism with your treasure-image on social-media; that's why I like you?
SATAN: Don't you see the 'real' magic of this proposal, Baron...it's all in the free agency(!)?
ION: Alright.



With the trio winning the PR-contract and swapping some of his conflict-zone blood-diamonds with fakes, they continued their adult-media industry activity in the Windy City while posting photos of their Upper Deck trophy while talking more 'openly' about the 'dark mysticism' of diamond-magic insurance in North America, and all this 'storytelling' would 'force' the baron out of capitalism deformity...all for the sake of 'journal' Xmas.



Amlan Satan retired to British Columbia where he started writing a cyber-novel about blood-diamond traffic sully of poverty-alleviation talks in sectarian Northern Ireland and shared his insurance-gem capitalism chess imagination work with other 'like-minded' Selfie-culture cyber messengers of this emerged post-9/11 age of media-driven expressions of 'cool' fortune journals (wow).



DAWN: I opened a great world-fare bistro in Vancouver catering to travelers for 'tastes' in tourism experience to complement our adult-media company (Dartmouth) and Satan's cyber-chess society (Porcellian) --- wow.



YANG: I started my own cyber-comics fanfiction enterprise in Vancouver which offers cyber-tales of athletes for exile!



"Capitalism knows only one color: that color is green; all else is necessarily subservient to it, hence, race, gender and ethnicity cannot be considered within it" (Thomas Sowell).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on December 4, 2022
Last Updated on December 4, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100