Penn-Wand: Egg Curry {Deed}

Penn-Wand: Egg Curry {Deed}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Diorama or regional-lore and social spirits surrounding modern sports-media/fanfare creating a special weekend 'magic' for everyone.

"
A sports-imagination fable for modernism inspired very loosely by Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise). Enjoy (and Happy Holidays!), 
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports social media offers images/references to cities or states without any formal/legal representation views and is therefore cast as only a creative/fictional/dramatized presentation of citizenry-wording(s). 
----
====

Inside Penn (USA), Amlan Satan drove his vintage Saab around and thought about how World-Series (sports) and Super Bowl ad-revenues created a new capitalism 'chess' for the education of commercial traffic and even magical stories/movies like Mr. Destiny (Michael Caine).



The Nittany Lions were preparing for their iconic rivalry game against the Fighting Irish in Penn, and Amlan Satan, manager of the Ventura-Porcellian (cyber-chess society!) prepared to challenge a visiting Indiana stalemate-master (Endymion).



SATAN: The great games generated by Penn St. ardor created cool media-markets for youth-interest in sports-treasures, right?



Well, Amlan was enjoying a cool Kingfisher beer-drink and a zesty-creamy Indian curry dish with rice at a Penn restaurant/dive during the Lions-Irish football weekend and started thinking of great commercial sports-treasures like collectors' cards which would capture all this sports-capitalism 'chess' magic in the United States (wow).



SATAN: There's so much cinematic expression now with the circulation of stories of real-life artists/athletes for capitalism-IQ.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes 'rogue' terrorism-finance woes!



Well, Amlan Satan found just the right capitalism-sports treasure-chess collection for that iconic Penn weekend of Lions-Irish football media/traffic, a terrific 'Grand-Slam' set of Robin Ventura 1990 cards, one from each collectors' card company, including Topps, Score, and of course...Donruss. He believed this Ventura-set would re-present an Earth race expression for the 'chess-excellence' of sports-media/treasures imagination (ha).



SATAN: Seems this traffic-chess capitalism talk will generate more 'cool' talk about migration-driven ambition stories, right?



PENN-PROFESSOR: Amlan, great Earth-prince of sports-storytelling, what's so 'special' about your Ventura cards-set(s)?
SATAN: Doc, it's all about the 'legion' for collectors-ideations of the capitalism 'chess' of sports-media/markets defense(s)!
PENN-PROFESSOR: Is this really about sports/baseball or your own vanities, Satan?
SATAN: It's both!
PENN-PROFESSOR: Alright, well I've this 'fantastic' baseball-figurine chess-set to gift for your Ventura-Porcellian chess-club.
SATAN: Cool!
PENN-PROFESSOR: Remember what I suggested to you, Catholic Satan...the chess-baseball is a trophy for democracy, right?
SATAN: Got it...thanx.



It was settled. Amlan Satan, head of the Ventura-Porcellain cyber-chess society in Penn would hoist his special baseball-chess 'masterpiece-trophy' that Lions-Irish football campus weekend on social-media for modern democratic defenses ideations in the Western-world regarding the use of cyber-networks for promotion of 'cool' sportsmanship expressions (wow).



"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting" (George Orwell).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on December 4, 2022
Last Updated on December 4, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing