The Duty-Free Card*

The Duty-Free Card*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A stranger alien exchanges words with an 'Earth-prince' and drives him to an 'expression' concerning capitalism-Ego shine.

"
A life-fate vignette inspired loosely by Mr. Destiny (Michael Caine). Enjoy, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports-media 'fanfiction' offers images/references to 'actual' market treasures/destinations but presents no 'official' or 'legal' views/ties to any representative person(s)/body and is therefore cast as purely a private creative expression of social direction. 
----


====

Amlan Satan worked as a blood-diamond operationalist in New Orleans when he was contacted by a mysterious spying alien who claimed he had a special challenge for him on social-media during Mardi Gras. Follow along.



The alien ('Endymion') offered Mr. Satan the special chance to evaluate the magical impact of a special sports-market treasure to determine how his life would be 'affected' by a deep meditation on the metaphysics symbolism behind the capitalism gem in the emerged Earth-society age of treasure-and-toys driven human race expressions (wow).



ENDYMION: The card of interest is a pro-football spirits transfer-energy Viking (Upper Deck) underdog team card for trade.
SATAN: This is a gem-piece image of a QB from Philadelphia (1999) moved to Minnesota for a Super Bowl ambition/crusade!
ENDYMION: It's this 'particular' piece of sports-capitalism collector's treasure you must think deeply about for life-chess IQ.
SATAN: Why?
ENDYMION: You must 'grasp' the intelligence symmetry/diagonals of why and how such a 'card' affects Earth-world luck!
SATAN: So, you want me to 'think' of the 'chess' of this capitalism-diamond and then weigh its impact on my life-fate/road?
ENDYMION: Excellence...seems Prince Amlan you can weigh the value of this 'treasure' for life-course expression (good/bad).
SATAN: I suppose I've no choice but to 'consider' this journal-evaluation of capitalism-chess oriented Earth-life expression.
ENDYMION: Good luck, Satan, prince of Earth!



Amlan took the card and put it in a special protective case in his Windy City residence on Earth and then decided he'd 'weigh' the course/outcomes of chance or fate created by the 'magical' possession of this capitalism-treasure, a pro-football spirits card (Cunningham-Vikings QB post-team/city transfer spirits Super Bowl agency-ambition representation for American sports-fanfare!). Satan would seek a 'damsel' and showcase his 'religious' views on the sports-media 'treasure' to see how courtship would 'blossom' from the newfound 'confidence' created by the possession. He immediately met two beautiful women at a book-shop in Chicago (hmm). He made them both his signature/zesty Eastern-fare egg-curry dish for romanticized conversation about life in a capitalist-driven world (ha).



The first woman he met, Shelbye, divorced him after they got married in a whirlwind New Orleans and Vegas courtship after she became quickly unfaithful to him, during their Nevada-honeymoon, with a casino-resort manager and departed from his company and unusual life. He wondered if Shelbye was somehow a 'bad-fortune' outcome of the possession of the Viking-QB transfer-market sports-card/treasure the alien Endymion 'gifted' to him for this capitalism-consciousness fatalism exercise/examination (ha).



The second woman he met, Esmerelda, stayed with Amlan Satan and had a happy marriage with him, following his Shelbye-encounter divorce and they'd have a son together (Damian) who became an 'avid-fan' of chess and video-games. Amlan Satan decided or rather wondered happily if this 'good-fortune' turn was indeed the consequence/fate of the 'magical' possession of that special Viking (Upper Deck) sports-treasure 'magic' card the alien (Endymion) challenged him with, for this life-journal 'exercise' concerning capital expression.



JOURNAL: Procuring a shopping-season sports-themed chess-set for 'capitalism-measure' may draw youth-mind for optimism.



ENDYMION (Spying Alien): The Earth-prince had gained 'insight' into 'chessplay' of treasure-exercise and discovers value.

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on December 5, 2022
Last Updated on December 5, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114