Vishnu/Shiva: Quest-Inn

Vishnu/Shiva: Quest-Inn

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can two heavens-faeries invest in capitalism-defense(s) for Earth race expressions of 'pure' dominion journals?

"
A 'mysticism' oriented commerce-world 'saga' inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore) and featuring 'folk-avatars' and capitalism-world design! Thanks for reading, 

----
====

VISHNU: We'll descend on Earth-world with a 'cool' chessplay for capitalism-controls using social-media symbols for journals!
SHIVA: Fantastic, brother; indeed, we'd use some nifty folk-avatar IQ for Western society/cyber castings of traffic-control.



Now, as you may understand already, Vishnu (master Eastern-heavens deity of protection/security) and Shiva (master Western-heavens deity of meditation/destruction) were usually in opposing ends of the pantheon 'chess' of Earth-society/traffic controls examination, but in this story, they'd work together in a special post-9/11 era terrorism controls evaluation and use commercial vanities 'diadems' of traffic symbols of capitalist activity such as Kingfisher (Eastern-Asian) hospitality-symbolic restaurant beverage (beer) and sports-market trade-cards (Upper Deck) for Western-world controls of capitalism securities consciousness, to 'limit' the quality of terrorism expansion on Earth (wow).



VISHNU: We'd disguise ourselves as 'media-figures' for cyber-presentations of the 'chess' of capitalism symbols for education!
SHIVA: Fantastic, brother; indeed, we'd use some symmetry/diagonals thinking ('chess') for youth-IQ capitalism-emojis.
VISHNU: Kids today are 'jaded' by society/governance rhetorics in the Western-world.
SHIVA: It's the mass-effect of MTV-culture narcissism and cynicism, but we'll use sports-market treasures to inject academics.



The single-piece sports-media 'treasure' they'd use to cast an Earth-society 'chakra-wheel' of behavioral 'injection' of commerce idealism in this post-9/11 age of anti-capitalism terrorism would be a 'fantastic' pro-football spirits transfer-activity (Upper Deck) Viking-QB Super Bowl ambition card ('Randall Cunningham') to create a 'virtual' portrait of capitalism-ethos defenses in this time of great social traffic and media 'turbulence' angst (wow).



VISHNU: We'll distribute special Eagle-eye diamond jewelry in the United States to create Super Bowl revenue memoirs!
SHIVA: Fantastic, brother; indeed, we'd cast a 'hologram' for the iconic Eagles-Patriots 'rivalry' for sports-market sanity (ha).



They found a rather 'cool' super vision man of this human race in a blood-diamond infiltrations-intelligence operationalist (with Interpol-relation) named Amlan Satan who was undoing the smugglers-vehicles and machinery-op(s) in already economically 'troubled' Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) which was generating all 'brands' of post-9/11 era social-media (e.g., Porcellian chess-society of UK) street language-arts surrounding citizenry-vigilance for piracy-journals (hmm).



AMLAN SATAN: You want me to help you use the Porcellian to market this Cunningham-Viking (Upper Deck) card treasure?
VISHNU: You'd use your own land-trek study for cyber-representations of sports-media evaluations (Fighting Irish) for youth!
SHIVA: Indeed, Mr. Satan; we'd establish you as a world-liaison for the market(s) surrounding sports-capitalism storytelling.
AMLAN SATAN: Alright...I suppose this is some kind of 'magazine-culture' sports-media (e.g., Cowboys) invention...alright.



SHIVA: Brother, I've met a gorgeous woman from Algiers tied to an Ivy-house (BonesGate) to cast as my antiterrorism angel.
VISHNU: Cool...I'll watch-over her as if she'd been my sister, Shiva; we've found 'Earth-capitalism' terrorism-defense imagery!



All Amlan Satan would have to do is use a special youth-market sports-themed (baseball!) chess-set in sectarian Northern Ireland to celebrate the Porcellian on social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess) for Catholic-Protestant youth/students invested in modern sports-media/market evaluations of the profit-consciousness of sportsmanship revenue (e.g., American college football rivalry television). This would be a 'media-solution' to terrorism finance(s).



SHIVA: I'm staying on Earth-world to pursue a 'cyber-career' in the comics-storytelling surrounding the 'chess' of Wall Street.
VISHNU: Excellence; this will 'certainly' draw the envy of spying Martians for human race expressions, no?



And so it had been settled --- Shiva would stay on Earth to become a 'cyber-advocate' of commercial affairs, even contributing (anonymously) to a Shaivism-oriented cyber-comics enterprise using the comic alias 'Storm-Shadow' while Vishnu returned to this Eastern-heavens dominion (wow).



AMLAN SATAN (Diary): Me wonders if all those 'chess' ideations of those 'heavens-consultants' offered media-age expressions!



WIFE: I'm so delighted you're so invested in this Shiva-cyber comics enterprise in the United Kingdom.
SHIVA (UK-Citizen): Indeed; in fact, you've become 'half' my capitalism 'angel' cabinet.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on December 5, 2022
Last Updated on December 5, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100