Alien Ant: Colorado

Alien Ant: Colorado

A Story by Abishai100
"

A cyber-teacher and ranch-inheritor is the 'messenger' of modern cyber-arts/study concerning the human race expressions surrounding 'seasons' for capitalism.

"
A mystical existentialism tale inspired very loosely by What's Eating Gilbert Grape (Leo DiCaprio). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Euclid managed his special Colorado ranch property he inherited from his Deep Springs economics professor and worked from home using WiFi resources to choreograph a special cyber-homeschooling chess-school called Porcellian which drew in interest from modern social-media users/advocates including the 'illustrious' Dantes (British Columbia).



EUCLID: We've used as our special folk-chess avatar for post Cold-War youth ideations of politics-IQ a 'mecha' red-ant (fire!).



His Colorado-ranch property had become quite a modern marvel among social-media users/advocates, and Euclid spent his time thinking of the greatness of choreography of social-chess diagrams of stalemate-IQ relevant for modern politics-intelligence in 'troubled' places like Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



PORCELLIAN: It can be said that all these cyber-ideations cast/hoist Euclid as an Earth-prince of social-net education/arts.



The new era had seen much media-movie activity surrounding the flowery of social/citizenry use of cyber-tech and 'toys' and therefore the interest/investments in Porcellian by big-time folks of handsome funds including Dantes (British Columbia) would fuel more 'cool' cinema-story about the quality of media-toy re-presentations reflective of Earth-world activity and magazine-culture fitness.



EUCLID: We've a cool Vikings-themed chess-set and also cast a crusade-voyager 'viking' IQ adventure-labyrinth for students!



His cyber-activities were complemented by his 'wise' human race management of his fantastic Colorado-ranch property he inherited from his mentor, and he spent time working with investors and hosting 'quiche' events drawing in funds and expressions of cyber-homeschooling endorsements. He'd become the Earth's little prince of social-media (and chess!).



WIFE: This chess-play draws more out of the esoteric game for youth not seen since Cold-War social-media for cowboys (ha).



DIARY: One morning, I walk out of my ranch-house (Saturday) and notice a huge cloud-veiled alien spaceship and wonder if I was hallucinating, until the 'pilot' (Martian) used mind-waves to communicate to my brain that he wanted to challenge me to chess-stalemate play since I was an 'Earth-prince' of social-media/education/toys and then showcased what he/it believed was the 'ideal' capitalism-culture 'sportsmanship' media-treasure on Earth-world.



This 'media-treasure' Euclid was showcased by the 'cloud-veiled' Martian spying on him was a 'cool' pro-football spirits transfer-market (Upper Deck) Super Bowl ambition post-career Eagles-Vikings gem (Cunningham-QB) which the alien insisted Euclid cast on social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess) as a capitalism 'diadem' worth claiming as a 'race sovereignty trophy' should Euclid succeed in the chess-stalemate conditions 'challenge' posed by this 'cloud-veiled' Martian seeking to dare the Earth-prince for a special 'cyber-world' message about 'drawn' human race education.



Euclid triumphed in the stalemate-dare posed by this 'cloud-veiled' Martian and then decided to consent to the 'accord' he'd drawn with the spying alien and used his 'gifted' Vikings-QB transfer-card commerce/media treasure symbol to make some pretty intelligence 'drawn' toy-world capitalism defense ideations of human race expressions for his cyber-network(s).

EUCLID: Here's a great 'mecha-toy' (triple-changer robot design) signifying human race IQ regarding 'dynamic ant' capitalism!



The spying Martian self-exiled himself to the Earth deep-ocean abyss and Euclid continued his post Cold-War era chess-stalemate education arts/homeschooling activities from his WiFi-enhanced Colorado ranch-property and discovered some pretty 'expressive' ideas regarding the colors of human race imaginariums!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on December 5, 2022
Last Updated on December 5, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100