Eustace Errand (A+)

Eustace Errand (A+)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can commerce imprint onto the human-life gear?

"
An homage to life-fashions driven American philosophy/ethos, inspired very loosely by the youth-imagination 'conceptualization' of the deceptively-complex Clueless (Amy Heckerling). Enjoy (and thanks for reading), 
----

====

American Pride pilots landed in South Jersey and began to shop for affordable goodly comfy late-summer gear at the neighborhood Goodwill clothing store as the Eustace-prep girls' field-hockey team season began across the street in this NJ-driveway of great road-traffic.



AMLAN SATAN (Cyber-Writer): We're casting special Goodwill fashions for this autumn (Eustace) for multiculturalism-chess.



These late-summer gear considerations for the opening of the Eustace-prep girls' field-hockey team season offered by the chess-minded multiculturalism cyber-writer Amlan Satan were impacting the 'quality' of Western-world social-media ideations regarding folk-capitalism 'applications' of immigration/pluralism woe(s) in the post-9/11 age 'linked' to weird surfaced terrorism fears in the American Homeland and threats to consumerism-lifestyle!



AMLAN SATAN (Cyber-Writer): We're linking to the Porcellian (cyber) chess-society for a Eustace-prep student-fashions/life.



Of course, the notion that 'folk'/multiculturalism fashions accessible at a traffic-symbolic 'hub' in driveway-centric New Jersey (North America) would reflect an American investment in capitalism itself is a radical notion, and it's why cyber-writer Amlan Satan cast the Eustace-prep folk-student fashions/lifestyle for consumerism consciousness as representative of Western-world 'defenses' of commerce itself in the post-9/11 era (wow).



Eustace-prep was meanwhile prepped to hoist a champions-trophy season for girls' field-hockey, perhaps challenging for the first-time in a decade the dominant nearby Eastern girls' team of Voorhees which had just grabbed a national rank/title just 2 years ago, but cyber-writer Amlan Satan suggested in his posts/writes that New Jersey local student-life/journals/sports/consumerism wasn't 'market-friendly' enough to make this 'American micro-tale' cool enough for national spotlight(s).



AMLAN SATAN (Cyber-Writer): To 'enhance' the local vibrancy of this consumerism/sports tale, we're distributing Xmas-toys at the Goodwill store across from Eustace-prep to 'ornament' whatever success/title the field-hockey team(s) manage to raise (ha).



"Defense of capitalism at the local-level for regional journals reflecting student-life/imagination is chess" (Amlan Satan).



Ironically, Amlan Satan used to be a student at Eastern, where the field-hockey team had developed a longtime grudge-rivalry against the Eustace-prep girls, and now that he was writing 'earnestly' about the Goodwill-store campus-area access by the students 'dreaming' of the upcoming psyche-impact of the 'fashions' of student-life vibrancy created by weekend regional sports-life 'buzz' and energy, the Eustace students were chatting in the library about their rivalry with Eastern this year for social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess!).



AMLAN SATAN (Cyber-Writer): The idealized way to link athletics to academics is to bond street-access to lifestyle-chess.



Inside the Goodwill store in the New Jersey driveway/road across from the Eustace-prep campus, parents took their student-kids on weekends shopping for their inventive social-media posts about lifestyle-energy created regarding commerce-lifestyle shopping habits and capitalism 'ethos' flowered by sports social-media and culture/traffic ideas created by the entire New Jersey student-sports 'cloud' of the Eastern-Eustace field-hockey rivalry this year. It felt like a complete regional 'commercial life' expression (wow).



AMLAN SATAN (Cyber-Writer): Perhaps the connection(s) between life and art imprints onto the 'cinema' matrix for chess!



Sure, we'd not seen 'human' ideations of experience-driven socialization consciousness since the days of the Cold-War, when the 'street-smart(s)' storytelling behind the human chess-rivalry between Fischer-Spassky (USA-USSR) generated 'cool' old-era 'social media' regarding human life based competition 'ethos' imprinted onto commercial vanities (or dance!). This time around, would the Eustace-Eastern sports micro-rivalry of regional Jersey create the 'right' antiterrorism expressions for post-9/11 era 'street' vanities? Fate hung in the balance...

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on December 5, 2022
Last Updated on December 5, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100