NY: Amlan Satan Insurance Journal {Edison}

NY: Amlan Satan Insurance Journal {Edison}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will a Queens-chess prince afford the 'excellence' filing Edison-NY for an insurance journal worthy of Princeton?

"
A New York diamond-insurance 'journal-saga' inspired by the epic film Carlito's Way (Brian De Palma). Enjoy (and Happy Holidays!), 
----

====

AMLAN SATAN: This city's gonna eat me if I don't find a way out of this diamond-insurance marketplace Hell and I'm inside-IQ.



What drove diamond-market insider-man Amlan Satan to become a double-life NY-street 'super'-man in a time of blood-diamond corruption/smuggling/traffic corrupting the integrity of gem-insurance journals in the Big Apple? Perhaps he simply grew 'weary' of hearing of the time(s) of merchants unwittingly offering/keeping insured diamonds from 'conflict-zones' tied to 'rogue' terrorism finance(s) stretching between British Columbia (North America) and Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), which had already generated some pretty 'dark chess stalemates' among capitalism-analysts on social-media conversing about being 'pedestrian capitalists' in this post-9/11 era of great commercial vanities salesmanship, stretching from Edison (New Jersey) to Queens (New York), and everyone wanted to be in the know (now).



AMLAN SATAN: I gotta get inside the law-building and swap some blood-diamonds and get to the train-station locker for time.



Unfortunately, for this 'prince' of New York who might be 'eyed' by a spying Martian taking journal-notes on Earth-world capitalism-chess, creating an insider law-firm blood-diamond swap and then storing a 'social-media message fertile' sports-trade card media-market treasure item in the NY-train station locker in time, before the minions of the Queens blood-diamond investor and insurance-corruptor (Ion Company) sent some 'magazine-insider' to hit Satan and then make a magazine/news tale about 'necessary' evil (and then translating it to 'veiled' cinema!) so as to keep all the NY-diamond insurance 'darkness' an incomplete distance(s) to Interpol-relation.

AMLAN SATAN: I wish I was in some movie-theater with Claire, my waitress, my dream-girl, and thinking about movie-villains.



First, Satan stopped at his favorite NY-deli/restaurant to enjoy his favorite skyscraper-roast (beef) sandwich Claire would serve him, before he got on the bus to the law-building to meet up with a blood-diamond insider-insurance law-man (Kleinfeld), swapped his blood-diamonds with fakes and got back on the bus to get to the train station place a social-media message worthy 'chess' treasure. This is Queens, and it's not all of New York, but it's got the right-enough stuff for 'conflict-zone' gem insurance journals of 'dark' consumerism (wow).

AMLAN SATAN: I prefer a Knicks-game; I miss the days of Ewing; diamond-insurance James Bond ain't better than a deli-angel.



After making the blood-diamond swap, Amlan Satan the prince of Queens (NY) hopped back onto the bus and got to the Fragments gem-store where he exchanged about 1/2 of the 'lifted' conflict-zone gems (Ion Company) for a 'cool' diamond-set even a Martian would think was capitalism human race expression (ha).

AMLAN SATAN: This is the pre-requisite for New York gem-chess expression; you veil everything inside the overground market.



Amlan Satan made the blood-diamond 1/2 amount swap at Fragments (Queens) costumed as a 'theater-man' agent of the Ion Company, claiming he'd have only 15 minutes for the trade before getting to the train-station locker-room to make his treasure-media message drop to subvert all the blood-diamond baron-insurance 'ugliness' and the diamond-merchant store manager had nothing to say but, "You look like a 'convert' from Mardi Gras, James Bond." 

AMLAN SATAN: Nah, I'm (honestly) an Edison-man, diamond-store man of the Earth (ha).



CLAIRE: Why'd you mail me this sandalwood cowboys-Indians chess-set, Satan?
AMLAN SATAN: You know I'm a prince, and I'm putting you on a bus/plane to Switzerland...so we can ski and retire (together).
CLAIRE: I never liked chess.
AMLAN SATAN: It's the 4-corner double-diagonal bishop(s)-play of chess that reminds you of the 'darkness' of Queens, right?
CLAIRE: That's right, Amlan.
AMLAN SATAN: That's right!



He had about 2 hours to perform the entire 'social-media' mountable/fertile diamond-insurance insider-operation in Queens that day, and this was his way out of the diamond-marketplace egg-life for himself (and for Claire!). Costumed as the Mardi Gras eccentric with a 'fake' Ion-Company 'permissions-card' for target(s), Prince Amlan made the right-stuff pacing for this storybook ending of a brooding prince of chess...wow, even Martians would claim this 'deed' was all Ego.



LEO: You want me to find this 'potential' Gargoyle at the train-station making some locker-placement for social-media chess?
BARON ION: I'm 'doubtless' this prince of diamond-insurance journals has a sticker for the street(s) for my Company, Leo.
LEO: I'd rather take my girl to a movie-showing (Tandy), Baron.
BARON ION: You hit Amlan Satan, and I'll place something in the train-locker...just for Tandy (hmm).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes 'rogue' terrorism finances woe.



So, what's the big deal, Amlan Satan? Why'd you place a not-so-chic Topps Randall Cunningham post-Eagles Vikings transfer-market spirit(s) sports-treasure (card) with photo inside Baron Ion's company train-station locker for a 'substitute' social-media post about your 'preferred' insurance iconography Cunningham-Viking (Upper Deck) treasure for this Queens-NY era of great capitalism-finance(s) corruption...and Ego?

AMLAN SATAN: Now, this card, the Topps, is top-drawer, but it's not Upper-Deck; the street will smell the insurance-exercise.



THE POST: The 1999 'Strike-Force' (Upper Deck) Cunningham post-Philly Super Bowl ambition Viking-card is Edison-insurance.



AMLAN SATAN: I know this 'Ion Company' has got some young street-punk after me at the train-station, and I'm to meet Claire.
LEO: There's that Amlan Satan; I just have to 'grab' him and stick him with a heart-attack lethal-injection before he departs.
AMLAN SATAN: Why do the movies these days always remind us of the 'elliptical-doomsday' of Queens (chess)?



BARON ION: What the hell happened, you Gargoyle (Leo)?
LEO: Amlan Satan hopped onto his train and got to his 'cyber' station in-time, Baron (damn).
BARON ION: You let that Artful Dodger 'draw' a chess-stalemate with his bishop(s)-play dirt, you Gargoyle (Leo)?
LEO: I think this 'Cunningham-Viking' sports-card treasure (Upper Deck) he'd cast for diamond-insurance is 'pure' expression!



JOURNAL: "I dropped the right messages/treasures at the right time(s) and snatched Claire for Switzerland and thought toast."



CLAIRE: You got me a Gremlins movie poster/card, Satan?
AMLAN SATAN: It's the 'least' thing I could do for my Scheherazade (Claire).
CLAIRE: Thanks.



The moral of this story is that capitalism even in Queens-chess requires a new 'form' for explicit/graphic insurance-market 'insider' expression these days. Fortunately, there's an insider-man like Prince Satan (Amlan) who reminded us that any job worth the re-telling offers us the 'rich' expression(s) of 'cool' effort (wow).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on December 5, 2022
Last Updated on December 5, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100