Catwoman/Venger

Catwoman/Venger

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can 'nightlights' of Earth signal a 'dashing' Venusian and a vigilante-woman to engage with diamond-darkness and a prowling Martian (for the human race)?

"
A comics multiverse/crossover fable set in the challenging Windy City (USA). Happy Holidays, 
----
====

VENGER (Journal): Living alongside my dark-horse of chess-imagination (Nightmare) on the (otherwise) lonely planet of Venus drew me to a fantasy ideation of traveling to the world of humans, disguising myself as a humanoid 'Earth-prince' named Amlan Satan, and I shall become a capitalism-monitors 'blood-diamond operationalist 'advocate' for capitalism defense(s) in the post-9/11 age; and perhaps invest in human-society social-media expressions (wow).



Capitalism-IQ required a certain 'magic' of chess-play on Earth in the post-9/11 era, and that's why the Venusian sorcerer (Venger) decided to travel to Earth to become a disguised humanoid 'prince' of capitalism-controls and become a blood-diamond intelligence-man with Interpol-relation. Along the way, he discovered some pretty 'dark-magic' IQ surrounding the criminal 'insanity' of pirate-imagination concerning profit-driven frailty exploitation. While conflict-zone mining in Sierra Leone contributed to 'rogue' terrorism finances on Earth, smugglers-traffic seeped into Europe/North-America creating a special 'insanity' surrounding the 'quality' of pirate-lore and they 'insider' info somehow defined the nature of modern finances-intelligence. Sharks, hoodlums, warlords, corrupt leaders, and pirates alike were suddenly 'worthy' of becoming gambling-challenged capitalism 'inmates' in proverbial 'lunatic-asylums' for Earth-world money. That's the Earth that the Venusian sorcerer (Venger) descended upon as he studied the nature of commerce/treasure 'chess' stalemates (hmm).



Well, as it stood, Venger decided that the nature of all this study would require a special education/understanding/praise of media-world 'sports-market' treasures catering to social-media network ideations of capitalism iconography, including baseball-cards and football-cards in the United States, since these two sports were the most crowd-drawing in America. A particular cards-market social-media 'treasure' on Earth-world, a 'cool' Randall Cunningham post-Philadelphia (Eagles) career transfer-spirits pro-football card gem (Topps-Vikings!) re-presented a commercial vanities 'chess' regarding the marketing of 'pure ambition' in regards to Western-world expressions of 'pure' Ego. Such a treasure would be hoarded/boasted by druglords and hoodlums who wished to 'case' capitalism-evaluation as a 'form' for matrix investment (wow).



VENGER (Diary): I can't believe my eyes; for lo-and-behold, as I 'surfed' the cyber-highways of Earth-society as a blood-diamond 'scholar' as the humanoid-prince 'Amlan Satan' of Chicago, looking at the 'quality' of gem-market/sales insurance stretching all the way from British Columbia (North America) to Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) from Sierra Leone, and learning about the human race of capital imagery as a 'newborn' insurance-ninja, I encountered a stranger woman, a costumed freakish vigilante named Catwoman (real-name: Selina Kyle) who wanted, like me, to subvert blood-diamond pirates fueling the flames of anti-capitalism terrors/terrorism in the democrat-emoji United States (hmm); and I think I've fallen...in love with this 'faerie' queen of chess expression...but what could she think of me (Venger)?



CATWOMAN: Don't you 'dream' this Chicago is a challenge for the 'mean-average' computer.
VENGER: It's a game of chess-stalemate, darling vigilante-lady!
CATWOMAN: You strike me as an 'alien' of Earth, Amlan Satan.
VENGER: Well, Catwoman...I've been studying the capitalism-media impact of the Fischer-Spassky chess-rivalry!
CATWOMAN: You're a 'Cold-War' scholar, are you, Mr. Satan?
VENGER: Call me Amlan, Catwoman.
CATWOMAN: You can call me Selina.
VENGER: Alright; well...the Cold-War chess 'social media' drew images of hypothetical stalemate for ambition-control.
CATWOMAN: That's right; America and the Soviet Union were competing in outer-space and for capital-market controls.
VENGER: Excellence; one wonders what would've been generated by Fischer-Spassky journals had a stalemate been logged.
CATWOMAN: Fischer (America) won, right (I read that somewhere of course).
VENGER: Yeah...he was 'slightly' more daring than Boris Spassky; but he was an eccentric (of course).
CATWOMAN: The world's much more 'fragment' now, Amlan Satan.
VENGER: I know that, Selina...indeed; in fact, wondering if I could take you to a Chicago jeweler for V-Day this year.
CATWOMAN: Valentine's in a diamond-boutique with Amlan Satan to ease my blood-diamond 'dark-insurance' edges!
VENGER: That's right; indeed; in fact, I'm wondering if your 'vigilante' edge can be smoothed by a Catholic Pina-Colada (ha).
CATWOMAN: You strike me as a man of pirate-chess IQ blended with beverage-city lyric(s).
VENGER: Excellence; I've become the debonair Chicago 'bear' of the diamond-chess expression of the chess Ego.
CATWOMAN: 'Ego' as in Freudian mind-center or 'ego' as in vanity, Amlan Satan?
VENGER: I'm not vain-glorious...in fact, all I seek here on Earth is an 'expression' for sportsmanship erudition (with you?).
CATWOMAN: Even if we 'chess-stalemate' these bad-guys together, Satan, there's still war, and I work alone (always).
VENGER: You're not a romantic like me...but you 'strike' me as a 'lady' of night-boxes.
CATWOMAN: Maybe...maybe (with you?)...maybe (alright?).
VENGER: That's a 'detention' answer (for now), Selina; love you.
CATWOMAN: Love you too!

VENGER: This city is certainly more 'moody' without Catwoman (Selina Kyle).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes 'rogue' terrorism finance-woe.



Can you 'draw' a chess-stalemate urban diorama with all this capitalism-securities exchange work in the challenging Windy-City as Venger ('Amlan Satan') believed as a Venusian 'scholar' of commercial vanities? He started falling in love with Catwoman (Selina) whom in reciprocity 'sort-of' felt the same way, especially since he kept saying, "We marry and have darling-boy and I teach him Cold-War 'chess stalemate' Ego-war(s)!" Selina/Catwoman, meanwhile, didn't want to 'buy' the notion that chess-IQ would mobilize the overground detectives to drive-down the smugglers of insanity creating pirate-insanity in Chicago with diamond-and-drugs-and-bribery expressions (ha).

CATWOMAN: Me thinks Satan's proposal of 'sports-card' treasure optimism (for social media) offers only 'chess' company!



Well, since Earth-world (Windy City) offers only challenges for capitalism-chess, a Martian found all this quite 'pirate-academic' and descended invisibly of course and prowled around as a night-hunter, taking down vandals, loiterers, mafia nightclub-goers, cops, waitresses, and cabbies. Venger ('Amlan Satan') heard the news, horrified, and phoned Catwoman and asked her to help him track this 'Gargoyle' from another world. He'd 'sensed' the Martian's presence and confided in Catwoman (dishonestly!) that he 'saw' the alien on the Chicago rooftops but would not 'actually' track the creature-dragon with electric weapons alongside his newfound darling-lady of vigilantism.

CATWOMAN: Maybe you'd just like to 'soar' around with me as a rooftop comic for some cyber-fiction while touching my leg.
VENGER ('Amlan Satan'): Gimme a break...I'm costumed now as a vigilante-man (like you!); we find this story-Devil (now)!



The Martian was real, and he wanted to destroy Chicago. Venger/Catwoman prowled around with two special water-rifles filled with hot-acid seeking to shoot his vulnerable feet once they 'spotted' him lurking on the challenged Windy City rooftops. The Martian meanwhile proved to be a relentless 'dragon' of shining corruption. When Venger, costumed as a 'bat-creature' vigilante alongside Selina (Catwoman), spotted the dragon-alien and distracted him with acid-shots to the alien's barefeet, Selina shot him square...in the heart.

VENGER: The dragon's fallen off the rooftop of the skyscraper, Catwoman.
CATWOMAN: Excellence...seems we're drawn a stalemate here; we'll burn the body to ash in the sewer and keep it secret.
VENGER: Who'd think our 'human race' could be defined by exorcism/exile?
CATWOMAN: It's a diamond-gun venture, no?
VENGER: We feel like the Justice League (DC).



CATWOMAN: Uncertain of Satan's 'agenda' (Chicago); I know our 'misadventures' continue...for 'Vanderbilt' Vikings!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on December 6, 2022
Last Updated on December 6, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Comics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing