Penny-Strangers

Penny-Strangers

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will the unusual 'Strangers' offer the modern blood-diamond landscape a 'fresh' vision of human engaged Earth expression?

"
An underworld noir inspired by the darkness-aesthetics from the iconic (if unrelated) modern horror-masterpiece The Strangers (Liv Tyler) and concerning the modern dilemma of conflict-stone castles/insurance. 
----
====

Shelbye/Amlan/Ezzy comprised a special 'trio-unit' of Earth-world 'Strangers' with candy visiting a special blood-diamond baron who'd been 'linked' in social-media network chats with modern druglords 'splashed' in newsies-pages for mass audiences and brought with them two special sportsmanship 'chess' treasures alongside their case of very nifty antique guns for showcase, perhaps to trade with or create a game. Follow along.



SHELBYE: We offer the sports-treasure items and see if the bad Baron prefers the antique 'toys' instead.
AMLAN: Well...me thinks to wear a mask to his estate while you two wear coats (trench/leather); I hope he chooses the guns!
EZZY: We can post his 'Selfie' for social-media culture for more 'enhanced' overground magazine-chess chats for insurance.



BARON ION: You've brought two special Randal Cunningham post-Eagles career transfer-Vikings treasure-cards for trade?
AMLAN: Sure; but we're wondering if you'd like the Viking-treasures (Topps/Upper-Deck) or the guns for your insurance-PR!
ION: What kind of social-media insurance-PR for conflict-zone gems are you talking about now with me (in your mask)?
AMLAN: What it seems, Baron...choose the right item(s)...and you can re-present yourself as a treasure-insurance 'guru' (ha).
ION: Alright!



The 'Strangers' managed to stalemate the bad baron of blood-diamonds in 'chess' play with their treasure-item swap exchange/showcase 'game' at his 'private' Brussels-sprouting estate so he'd be 'moved' for insurance-journal chats on social-media, hopefully opting to become an overground 'treasure-showcasing' diamond-insurance reporter to be ahead of the diamond-matrix 'game' in relation to his modern rivals in this new age of cyber-profiling driven crime-storytelling (wow).



STRANGERS: The Baron chose guns; we now take the cards ('Upper Deck') for an Eastern Europe diamond-insurance journal.



Amlan darted to JFK (Airport) and found a media-mogul who'd been waiting for his sister who'd planned to appear in a new film about blood-diamond extraction and wanted to move her to excuse herself from the project, now that he'd be cast as a sort of 'James Bond' man of the gem-market universe, avoiding the unnecessary media light(s).



SISTER: How'd you suddenly become invested in the magazine-culture world, brother?
AMLAN: Well...let's say I've met two 'faeries' who share my love of cinema-light(s) at airports (JFK).
SISTER: Cool.



STRANGERS: Maybe we'd enjoy a special screening of an iconic horror-unit story in Brussels for 'chess' games of quiche (ha)!



"Games can't solve the problem(s) of blood-diamond mining/finance(s) which are sullying the modern capitalism-globe and arguably detracting even the praises of Martians viewing our destruction of our natural treasures/minerals, but perhaps the 'vigilante-Strangers' have offered us a special social-media 'overground' window into the practicality of casting commercial value(s) as re-presentations of 'trade' activity...the study of Vanderbilt" (American President).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on December 6, 2022
Last Updated on December 6, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing