Vishnu/Shiva: Changes-in-Storytech

Vishnu/Shiva: Changes-in-Storytech

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can deities save capitalism from the new 'sticky' face of terrorism (with magic)?

"
A capitalism-labyrinth 'fable' inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Enjoy, 
DISCLAIMER: The images/concepts used herein reflect no specific/political view or affiliation and therefore comprise a completely personal/dramatic work of social/cultural (capitalism-diorama) expression. 
----
====

VISHNU: Let's evaluate all the diadems/spires of human civilization and the 'chess' of post-9/11 era social-media democracy.
SHIVA: Fine; in fact, we'd become special advocates of media-tech vibrancy, given I'm the destroyer and you're the protector.



The two Eastern-heavens deities decided to immerse themselves into human civilization and began to study the contours of commercial vanities in the post-9/11 era of capitalism globalism and studied the various sectors of consumerism culture and media/entertainment and social-media access to politics/sciences and even evaluated the dollar-philosophy of the adult-entertainment industry --- an 'album' of expressions for Earth's profit-minded magazine intelligence (wow)!



Vishnu became a media-industry figure and cinema-IQ focused, while Shiva became a member of a new blood-diamond operationalist guerrilla group with Interpol-relations demystifying capitalism-corruption in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), all for magazine-oriented social-media albums/expressions!



The world had come a long ways on Earth since the days of the early developments in intellectualism and socialized literary education/arts and offered convenience-driven social-media access to many forms of academic dialogue, and the MTV-generation was a colloquialism celebratory group replacing old-gen intelligentsia works with modern 'street-intelligence' expressions (hmm).



VISHNU: I'll become like a media-mogul 'man' of great culture-storytelling in America and cast comics-avatar education-arts.



While Vishnu became like a 'Plastic-Man' superhero of the labyrinth of consumerism-oriented capitalism-chess in the media-industry and evaluated the commercial 'impact' of films like Chinatown and Mystic Pizza, he also studied programs in chess-intelligence in the post-9/11 era concerning a living hospitality-consciousness (food!).



SHIVA: I'll cast myself as a specific 'chess-stalemate' mathematics 'sorcerer' (Venger) for social-media interests in terrorism.



This was a time of tourism and hospitality imagination under the umbrella of globalized capitalism, but if it flowered capitalism idealism remained to be seen, and the threat was worldwide terrorism linked even to underground pirate economics like blood-diamond traffic in Africa/Asia/Europe (wow).



SHIVA: I'll be a 'dark-knight' of capitalism-defenses reminiscent of the triumph of the United States and the fall of Russia.
VISHNU: I'll be a 'flash-speedster' of media-industry proliferation of capitalism-lifestyle (consumerism) arts/schools (ha).



VISHNU: Maybe it's too 'dark' to think that post-9/11 era terrorism fears/concerns can be addressed with simple chess.
SHIVA: We must not destroy our inborn faith in the human race expressions of world-institutionalism structuralism, however!



The two Eastern heavens deities decided to cast a special baseball-chess set as a 'trophy' or toast/boast of capitalism strength and laurels and since sports-culture had become 'wed' to capitalism/consumerism in the Western-world, such a 'trophy' would certainly be likened to the old-world diadems of civilization like the Statue of Liberty itself (perhaps).



VISHNU: I've got this 'awesome' Topps-Vikings (Randall Cunningham) post-Eagles career trade-industry card for sports-IQ.
SHIVA: Excellence, Vishnu; and I've a 'magical' Strike-Force (Upper Deck) Cunningham-Viking trade-activity academy-gem!



The two heavens-deities then met two media dolls, special fashion-modeling/cinema world 'angels' who revealed to Shiva/Vishnu that they were actually Martian women disguised as humanoids! They explained they'd become enamored by capitalism aesthetics, but since they were so attractive, Shiva/Vishnu were able to easily think of them as human babes of the otherwise 'dark' wilderness of Earth-traffic confusion (hmm).

SHIVA: I should've read The Age of Innocence (Edith Wharton).
VISHNU: We'll marry these 'alien' women and think of the flowery of magazine-Earth as a toast for teamwork-journals (wow).



Would these alien women divide the two deities with betrayal/conspiracy by making them 'compete' over their differing Randall Cunningham post-Eagles career team-transfer Super Bowl underdog-spirit ambition-themed sports-market gem cards (Topps/Upper-Deck) or would they become their lovely 'confidantes' from Mars as the two gods wagered their intelligence/imagination to defend capitalism/commerce in this 'dark' time of great terrorism-chess oriented 'race' masking? The fate of the Blue Planet hung in the tense balance(s) for Shiva/Vishnu, excellent diplomats of this new Age of Innocence.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on December 6, 2022
Last Updated on December 6, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100