The Invader: A Federalism Pillow*

The Invader: A Federalism Pillow*

A Story by Abishai100
"

Dioramic presentation, part-sardonic, of the 'negotiation' of capitalism psyche, offered as a 'customs' examination of bank romance.

"
A treatise on the 'quality' of Federalism 'negotiation' inspired by Monty Python's Meaning of Life, without any formal/explicit associations or ties/views to any specific person/institution! 
----
====

I formed a special cyber-collage of three particular Ivy-schools, Dartmouth/Brown/Penn for which I created a special 'leviathan' (natural chaos figuration) treatise on the rebelliousness towards federalism and towards the institutional structuralism of 'normal' or 'civil' financial banking and the human 'angst' to create a backlash against claustrophobic capitalism bureaucracy re-expressed in the form(s) of pure criminal 'enterprise' or bank-robbery in the United States.



I'm calling myself the Invader in this treatise and expounding on this psychiatric concept of a capitalism-claustrophobic 'chess-stalemate' condition against negotiation with the federalism banking 'system' in the United States and the odd 'phenomena' of formalized Romanticism in folk-lore and oral tradition surrounding 'recognized' bank-robbers of great 'celebrity' status such as Bonnie and Clyde or Ma Barker or the Hole-in-the-Wall-Gang and why modern social-media users/fans like thinking of festive rituals of cinema/masquerade as allegorical or even 'figurative' re-presentations of social rebelliousness through the 'vivid' or 'colored' lens of self-idealized or even costumed pageantry of the Other or of the Rebel or of the Invader. Such is the 'leviathan' of the federalism-banking rebelliousness against the norms/designs of 'street' customs giving way to a 'Halloween-oriented' social festivity. Is this rebelliousness or inventiveness?



The idea that my image of this philosophical Invader might be a 'chess-stalemate' messenger regarding the borders of capitalism-civilization or federalism-claustrophobia may cast this ideology of 'border-crossings' so as to make the bank-robber a 'formal philosophical messenger' of a life-message regarding the leviathan or of desirable chaos or of the sought anarchy of civilization inventiveness. The bank-robber has been cast as a 'romantic' in many cases, seeking to escape poverty or bad conditions or simple depression but may here be cast as a philosophical messenger or an Invader of the 'Federalism House' of the banking-systems of 'predictable' treasure-interest or inflation exchanges for the express/limited purpose(s) of 'inventive' expressions (of storytelling or language-arts or systems-defiance or treasure 'motion' in an absolute sense).



So why'd I choose to cast this philosophical ideation of this symbolic ideological Invader with the cyber-network 'axes' for only the 3 particular schools (Ivy-League) --- Dartmouth/Brown/Penn? Perhaps I'm conceptualizing this formal presentation of federalism 'leviathan' through a 'folk-choice' lens of accessible/desirable or even 'esteemed' forms of folk-recognized 'designs' of non-standard 'beauty' or 'magic' or rebelliousness-driven 'inventive' negotiations of the interaction between the citizenry and the governing system(s), particularly that of banks giving rise to a 'natural' desire to break through the doors of the House of Capitalism, so as to 'romanticize' the concept of the Invader as a bank-robbery 'storyteller' or 'acrobat' of history (hmm). Perhaps Dartmouth/Brown/Penn offer us a sort of 'street' language-arts of nevertheless 'esteemed' higher-learning more 'facilitative' of general population referencing of widespread social trends.



Sure, all the Ivy-schools boast an 'access-chess' curiosity about general social trends/psychology, but the 3 Ivy-schools I've selected here (Dartmouth/Brown/Penn) seem to really 'capture' that 'magic' or 'beauty' of the otherwise 'dangerous' philosophical exploration of the 'quality' of 'invading' or 'reinventing' the nature of the House of Federalism (or of money itself!). These 3 schools (Dartmouth/Brown/Penn) catch that 'tone' of populations-driven mind-creativity Rationalism rather than sectors or regions-driven investments, as characteristic more of the other Ivy-schools (e.g., Harvard, Columbia).



The 'celebrity' status of many bank-robbers in US-history such as Ma Barker and Bonnie and Clyde suggest a sort of romanticized 'musketeer' view of these 'rebels' in the House of Federalism, but here I'm casting an 'Ivy-view' of these 'celebrity-rascals' of heroic stature/view as reflective of this philosophical/ideological Invader in the 'estate' of capitalism itself (wow).



Perhaps we might cast this model of 'academic' Federalism/banking 'negotiation' with a simple baseball-chess set symbolic of this customs-evaluation regarding the 'system(s)' of customs/behavior driven 'street' civility or 'inventive' beauty/magic in the domains of civilization-claustrophobia reaction or response! This model-trophy of 'sports-chess' may remind us why this philosophical/ideological Invader is something of an 'acrobat' of the negotiation of the House of Federalism (or of treasure).



The quest for 'beauty' or 'magic' in a federal system of 'natural claustrophobia' giving rise to a 'search' for reinvented sanity or 'inventive' design for liberty/escape may indeed be imprinted onto some metaphysical/superstitious imagery regarding immortality or wealth or Theater. This then comprises the 'leviathan' of the Invader as the inventor of capitalism 'defiance' through the 'art' or invention of bank-robbery as a behavior model for 'folk-romanticized' non-industrious Theater. The Invader then in this hypothetical House of Federalism is a 'messenger' of reinvented existentialism but not necessarily Absurdism.



So, for this Ivy-trio of sampled representative school-cultures casting this hypothetical or even illusory Federalism 'theory' of behavior/psychology (Dartmouth/Brown/Penn), I'm casting a single/actual sports-market media 'treasure' --- a Strike-Force (Upper Deck) Randall Cunningham post-Eagles career transfer-market Super Bowl ambitions symbolic trade-card (1999) reminding us why we 'celebrate' or 'honor' the acrobat as a 'messenger' of the general population aesthetics of literal/figurative 'wealth' or 'dance' academic Rationalism.



WIFE: You're in danger of 'formalizing' antisocial behaviors for psychiatric ambition/science; you may need a comfort-movie!
ME: Great notion, darling --- I'll take-in Dead Presidents (perhaps); you're such a comfort.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

36 Views
Added on December 6, 2022
Last Updated on December 6, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing