Superstition: Theory-Cards

Superstition: Theory-Cards

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two magical sports-card treasures comprise a museum-exhibition and draw writers and a sage to cast Western 'chess' for 'capitalism' romantics.

"
A vignette about sports-culture imagination inspired by Mr. Destiny (Michael Caine)!
DISCLAIMER: The sports-card(s) re-presented in this (fictional/dramatized) work of social/cultural expression are not presented for commercial intent and the images used herein comprise a work of private/creative art and are not tied to any formal/legal view or activity of the person(s)/bodies referenced (e.g., Randall Cunningham, the 'Strike-Force' football-card brand, US-state of Minnesota, etc.) and therefore are used for only/purely 'personal' direction. 
----
====

The two special pro-football spirits team-transfer 'Strike-Force' (Upper Deck) Randal Cunningham post-Eagles career sports-marked trade-card treasures, a double-replica set (the 'original' red-edition and the replica silver-edition) had become a special hallmark of the modern Western-world sportsmanship ideation of the ideations/chess-stalemate of competition-consciousness in social-media and sports-storytelling and were therefore part of a 'superstition' diagram for modern collectors (wow). After all, the QB depicted on the magical sports-trade card, Randall Cunningham, had become an iconic Philadelphia Eagles athlete-star and his late-career league-trade to the Minnesota Vikings represented pure Super Bowl visions/ambitions, since Cunningham had achieved much fan-cheer with the Eagles but didn't capture the Bowl trophy and sought a 'fresh' chance with a 'Viking' expression (ha).



It's why this magical 1999 'Strike-Force' replica-set would be cast in a special/iconic museum exhibit in Minnesota following the time of the Cunningham trade to the Viking-vision which would inspire the print/market of the (Upper Deck) sports-market card 'treasure' for modern fans/investors/athletes/cheerleaders (hmm). At the exhibit, the replica-set would be characterized as a magical 'trophy' for the 'chess-stalemate' ideations on the quality of Western-world human race expression of the 'quality' of creative competitiveness (or the 'social network'). At the museum, a special 'sage' of the media-industry, Victor, would make his presence known as a 'messenger' (on social-media!) of the intense value of the replica-set (Strike-Force) treasure-card(s).

VICTOR: I welcome/anticipate much pedestrian/scholarly fanfare/cheer for the Strike-Force set in the museum; I offer IQ!



Inside the museum (Minnesota), there had been much celebrated artworks and exhibitions over the years of its functioning/marketing, and this 'sports-card' treasure presentation was a social-media reflection of sportsmanship-dialogue surrounding capitalism-media values in the post-9/11 era of great human race expression of socialized drama (yes).

VICTOR: Fans/athletes can find copies/prints of the excellence-chess Strike-Force replica-set on eBay/elsewhere for art/IQ.



Well, Victor the media-industry 'sage' was indeed 'formally' approached by two very special fans of pro-football spirits cards/media, Amlan and Ajay Satan, twins from Algeria, now US-citizens and comic-book cyber-writers of sportsmanship-themed tales (e.g., Flash, Hulk, Ant-Man, Captain America); who wished to confer with this Western sports-treasure 'sage' (Victor) to offer a special cyber-story about the 'superstition' behind the replica-set and their 'double' value, perhaps for a celebration of story-themes seen in modern cinema casting ideas about human race expression of 'excellence' in competition/detection (wow).

AMLAN SATAN: Perhaps Victor knows a good deal about the Strike-Force replica-set symbolism of chess-sportsmanship for IQ.
AJAY SATAN: Yes; in fact, I 'wager' this media-sage (Victor) has some insight regarding the 'mystery' of cards for cinema-IQ!



VICTOR: Well, I assure you, this replica-set ('Strike-Force') of Cunningham-Viking team-transfer cards are not 'tarot' cards!
AMLAN/AJAY: Of course they aren't Victor man, but aren't they 'diadems' of sports-market 'wagers' in competition-metrics?
VICTOR: Sure; Randall Cunningham offered much for Eagles-fans and the late-career Viking-vision for title(s) was chess-IQ.
AMLAN/AJAY: Aren't these two cards, the (Upper Deck) replica-set, therefore 'trophies' of the sports-capitalism negotiation?
VICTOR: Sure; these days, athletes are traded left-right for higher salary/ads, but Cunningham arguably was a 'victory' man!
AMLAN/AJAY: That's why the replica-set is a double-dragon icon of Western-world human race chess-IQ for media/cinema, no?
VICTOR: Yes, you two brothers are correct (here); I'm tempted to compare the replica-set to Richie Rich comics-theme chess.
AMLAN/AJAY: Excellence; that's awesome Victor man; that's why we want to cast them in a comic-story about treasure-goals.
VICTOR: Cool...perhaps you'll use my idea about a 'cool' Richie Rich comics reference, eh?



Amlan and Ajay Satan were twins from Algeria who became cyber-comics writers in the United States with a certain interest in sportsmanship-oriented fantasy-storytelling and wanted to cast the 'excellence' of the 'Strike-Force' Cunningham-Viking team-transfer spirit Super Bowl ambition symbolism card treasures in perhaps a Captain America (Marvel Comics) fanfiction capturing modern social-media/traffic fascination with the 'quality' of capitalism-media for Western-world 'intelligence' for serious commercial market securities imagery in the post-9/11 age (wow).

AMLAN SATAN: Captain America foils the schemes of the terrorist Red-Skull seeking to steal the treasure from the museum!
AJAY SATAN: Yes...and this prompts some 'cool' consumer-traffic commentary regarding sports-commerce media journals.



VICTOR: I'm 'quite' proud of my two protege-prodigies (the Satans) in this commerce-hospitality chess for sports-treasure IQ.
AMLAN/AJAY: We're announcing the opening of our new 'sports-themed' mini-bistro in the Minnesota shopping-center/mall!



Amlan/Ajay gifted the media-sage (Victor) a nice crafted football-themed chess-set for his spiritual wisdom-guidance regarding their excellence in cyber-storytelling regarding the Strike-Force (Cunningham-QB) team-transfer spirits 'treasure' cards and then proceeded to craft more 'superstition' oriented tales online regarding the magic/mystery/myth/mania generated the replica-set.

AMLAN SATAN: I'll talk about the 'original' red-edition of the Strike-Force replica-set as the icon symbol of capitalism-chess.
AJAY SATAN: Alright; I'll address the silver-edition as a hallmark of competition-leverage oriented 'treasure' superstition!



Does sports/sportsmanship really generate these levels of great human race expression of the 'quality' of competition-class? Amlan/Ajay were moved by the media-sage (Victor) to believe so! In fact, they started to see some strange magic in their own lives once they purchased the replica-set ('Strike-Force') and began to wonder if the Cunningham-QB late-career team-transfer message-symbolic Viking-card treasure(s) cast some strange 'mystery' about the 'link' between competition...and hospitality!

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on December 14, 2022
Last Updated on December 14, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing