Traffic-Counter: Emoji Detective(s)

Traffic-Counter: Emoji Detective(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A trio of very unusual 'beings' calling themselves 'Strangers' of Earth-world offer 'alien' like messages of capitalism-entropy.

"
A fable about capitalism-tremors related Earth paranoia catalyzed superstitions, inspired by the life-shock 'dark magic' dystopian story-themes from The Strangers (Liv Tyler), which I hope you like (and thanks for reading!), 
----
====

A trio of alien beings on Earth were strangers to the face of commercial traffic and composed a special magical unit of strange dark energy and included a haunted doll named Anna.



The captain of the unit was Amlan Satan who was actually an incarnate Venusian being on Earth named Venger, a sorcerer depicted in Earth-world kids' cartoons and somehow a 'real' entity on Venus but incarnate/born on Earth as the humanoid 'prince' Amlan Satan, an 'aficionado' of social-media and friend/peer of the Porcellian cyber-chess society of New England.



The third member of the unit was a mermaid-woman named 'Ezzy' who lived with Anna/Amlan in New England and roamed around with them on weekends, as Amlan rode his three-passenger bike and held the haunted-doll in his protective/magical arms. Ezzy had transformed into a human woman with legs and lived with Anna/Amlan and together formed the special dark-magic team which Ezzy called the Strangers, rather compatible with social-media photo culture ('Selfies') and cartoon-story friendly artists.



STRANGERS: We raided a Boston gathering of rogue American ex-patriates on Saturday (dawn) for a blood-diamond chess.



The 'Strangers' sound too good to be real, don't they? However, they're very real, and you just might 'spot' Ezzy on a given weekend at a WalMart shopping for fresh oranges and apples and you might find 'natural inspiration regarding their impression of Earth-world as a 'traffic-counter' exercise in capitalism-defense imagination or Ego-securities in the post-9/11 era (wow).



STRANGERS: We're using a special sci-fi (alien!) themed chess-set to cast a social-media tale of sovereignty/immigration IQ.



The Strangers hosted an indoor quiche event in the summer in Boston after hosting their outdoor lemonade-stand on the very same day starting at 9am and invited random passing walkers/riders/drivers and explained they'd exchange toy gems for money for lemonade or charity-donations for their outstanding seafood/cheese quiche minis for their work with Coronavirus-relief programs in New England. Some of the guests were frightened out of their wits when they expressed apathy and were alarmed by the trio of traffic-counter 'Strangers' of Earth-world culture magicians/diplomats.

STRANGERS: We're not angels; we're messengers of post-9/11 era capitalism 'chess' advocacy (magic-lawyers!) in Boston.



Maybe what we all need in this time of traffic-woe and terrorism fears and consumerism vanities/indulgences is the simple 'daydreams' of magical 'beings' wandering around waiting to be observed and offering messages of psychiatry or evangelism. Magic is the cure to the 'Great Depression' of capitalism woe(s), and the Strangers represent the 'very-best' of the human expression of pure Ego diaries.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on December 15, 2022
Last Updated on December 15, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Acid-Gym Acid-Gym

A Story by Abishai100