The Father-Son Gift: English

The Father-Son Gift: English

A Story by Abishai100
"

A retiring intelligence fellow tries to give his son Earth-race 'wisdom' with 'chess' ideas about defenses for commercial eloquence.

"
A tale of commerce-life consciousness and idealism inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Enjoy (and Merry Xmas!), 
----

====

An Algerian-American bank-robber (Amlan Satan) was recruited for Interpol-relation to destabilize an intercontinental blood-diamond smugglers bridge between British Columbia (North America) and Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and became an underground modern 'micro-celebrity' rendition of Robin Hood in the modern Earth-race of capitalism folklore/social-media.

AMLAN SATAN: The modern cyber-culture of 'Selfie' driven consumerism lifestyle commentary is 'chess' for Western defense(s).



This 'Robin Hood' fellow of the Earth, a real 'prince' of capitalism defenses-rhetoric in the post-9/11 era, sought to now retire from the 'dark' world of gem-piracy linked diamond-commerce intercontinental insurance woe(s) and got his son (Damian) a handsome football video-game system on which he'd play various Eagles-Viking simulation game scenarios to cast 'Super Bowl' dreams and stories with his young boy, just to forget about the real-world horror(s) of blood-diamond examination(s).

DAMIAN: This Play-Station is 'excellent' and makes my Saturday mornings that much 'wiser' for us, dad (better than chess).



Amlan got his prince-son Damian a great issue of Richie-Rich comics, and he told his son (Damian) about the modern 'street' value of extracting nice faerie-tales about fortune and capitalism from the modern Earth-race of consumerism/capitalism driven 'sanity' of world-governance Rationalism. Damian realized what his father was trying to impart to him was a truer 'sense' of the quality of capitalist human race expression(s) for enchantment in wealth morality, which is no simple consciousness intelligence, since fortune/wealth naturally draws out the 'beast' in all of us (hmm).

AMLAN SATAN: Think of Richie-Rich when you think of folks saying things like, "Americans are 'too fat' for their own chess!"



AMLAN SATAN: When I was a teenager dreaming of studying at Dartmouth, I made this vigilante-comics doodle for a girl.
DAMIAN: It looks pretty neat, dad; it's a vigilante who's kind of weird with a heroine-kind of girlfriend or companion-friend.
AMLAN SATAN: That's right, and what it reminded me, and still does, is how focusing on ethics draws out good innocence.
DAMIAN: Even when you're fighting evil?
AMLAN SATAN: Yes.



When Amlan Satan ordered a new world-cable TV package for his nice new New England residence for his wife (Ezzy) and son (Damian) and watched a certain Euro-TV program/offering (general-news program!), he noticed his son (Damian) was curious about the 'quality' of journal-broadcasts concerning modern capitalism defense theories in the post-9/11 era and comforted his son by saying, "World-newsmakers remind us of the value(s) of commercial treasures and why we bother securing them or making stories about them for TV-lovers."

DAMIAN: News-TV is like a human gathering for toys/treasures then for 'society' money.
AMLAN SATAN: It helps ward of 'rogue' terrorism now (hmm).



DAMIAN: Dad, I made this capitalism-evildoer avatar ("Evil-Elf") for a comics-story we could write together (online).
AMLAN: Cool; I bet mom would love it, this Evil-Elf of yours; he seems really mischievous/dark; we'll write an Xmas-tale (ha).
DAMIAN: He'd be a street-prowling terror during Xmas-shopping and destroy entire houses and worry cops about FBI.
AMLAN: Sounds like a plan...we'll make this Xmas-horror-tale one for the cyber-books (you and I).



So they wrote their grand Xmas-horror tale of the evil Evil-Elf prowling around Earth during the consumerism-heavy season and ending up causing real panic at a Euro-station (trains!) and Amlan Satan taught his son (Damian) about the special value of understanding modern threats to capitalism-chess, terrorism, and why images of great 'characters' working with psychology and human race expression(s) of securities composed the 'story' of our species' 'fantastic' Ego (wow).

AMLAN SATAN: When we go to Europe with mom and take a train, Damian, we'll think of how 'Evil-Elf' saved this day (for us)!



AMLAN: Son, I got you this awesome McDonald's football-spirits play-card of a great football star I grew up cheering (Kosar).
DAMIAN: I heard of him from a friend at school (Arthur).
AMLAN: Did Arthur tell you how Bernie Kosar (Cleveland Browns) brought a 'cool-grit' to the game in the 1990s?
DAMIAN: Yeah, he said he was his dad's favorite pro-quarterback, "Better than even Randall Cunningham."
AMLAN: Well, I 'doubt' Kosar was 'superior' to Cunningham; I believe they were equals; but this play-card is 'chess' Ego.
DAMIAN: Chess-Ego, dad?
AMLAN: Yes, Damian; it reminds us that modern human treasures, and human activities (sports!) ward off 'evil' history.
DAMIAN: Thanks.



What would this enduring post-retirement 'story' of the former Interpol-relation recruited blood-diamond insurance super-vision 'Robin-Hood' (Amlan Satan) be in New England in this modern unfolding (post-9/11 era) tale of family-values and Western-world securities imagination(s)? Would Damian learn of the 'sacred' importance of treasures/toys and why they symbolized capitalism-defense(s) on Earth? Would Amlan Satan become that 'Earth-prince' he'd want to be, to impart to Damian that valued 'sense' of globalism-chess Ego superstition?

TO BE CONTINUED...

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on December 17, 2022
Last Updated on December 17, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing