Venger's Card Elf

Venger's Card Elf

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Venusian sorcerer becomes an Earth 'prince' to 'gift' a special sports (football) 'magic' card-treasure as a 'romance' chess-IQ for capitalism's cartoons!

"
A tale of 'capitalism-hospitality' imagination for the heartbeat of consumerism philosophy featuring the brooding and ambitious/pensive cartoon sorcerer antihero avatar Venger (Dungeons & Dragons) and inspired by the culture-hospitality film A League of Their Own (Tom Hanks). 
----

 

----
====

Venger the lone sorcerer of Venus atop his dark horse companion named Nightmare began to spy on human society on Earth and began to make 'chess-stalemate' ideations on the quality of capitalism controls/competition intrigue and how it fueled various wars of capitalism controversy including the petrol-politics IQ Gulf War (United States). Venger decided to travel to Earth to become a humanoid prince named Amlan Satan with inherited diamonds of value and use the money to create a private cyber-studio which he'd cast as his social-media 'work environment' to create sports-media/commerce treasure or trophy stories symbolic of Western/American network/traffic 'fantasy' surrounding the 'excellence' in pure ambition or 'secured' competition education.



JOURNAL ('Amlan Satan'): Earth-society is a criminal-insanity troubled dominion of capitalism complexity and sectarian woes and though priorities exist for the nurturing of economics-driven commerce-bridges to peace/traffic-controls, piracy and profiteers create a special 21st-Century social street and social-media populous 'angst' concerning the 'quality' of commercial values/profits facilitative of 'therapeutic' forms of vital consumerism activity/fiction.



VENGER: I'm taking a special sports-commerce market 'treasure' card, a magical 'Strike-Force' brand Randall Cunningham post-Eagles career team-transfer (Viking-QB) Super Bowl ambition symbol original 'red'-print item (or diamond!) to create an Earth-world (New England) social-media re-presentation of the human race expression surrounding athletics-market profit/goal/achievement driven transfer or trade hype; for such 'chess' ideations on the nature of capital or profit or 'ambition' driven market-activity imagery reflects an Earth-race 'understanding' of the 'graphics' of capitalism's rather 'human' hospitality-face (ha)!



As the New England cyber-writer 'prince' Amlan Satan (Venger) cast his social-media/cyber journal writes about the nature/quality of sports-capitalism based Earth-race imagery regarding the 'hospitality' or 'chess' of competition-IQ/psychology, people started taking notice of how his concepts of ambition-sanity or 'artistry' re-presented a 'cool' Western/American sensibility about the immortal face of media-driven faerie-tales (wow).

GIRLFRIEND: Amlan Satan is a 'keen' cyber-writer (and prince!) of the sports-media 'chess' IQ; I wonder who's his 'actual' rival!



One night, Venger ('Amlan Satan') had a dream while sleeping in which he was visited by an impish leprechaun who recommended he generate some 'cool' cyber-superstition tales/themes regarding the magic or dangers of the 'possession' of that incredible/symbolic 'Strike-Force' Cunningham Eagles-Viking team-trade Super Bowl ambition symbolic 'magic' pro-football spirits card so as to 'entice' readers/critics about the 'mystery' of capitalism's 'personality' and why/how it would 'surface' imaginative 'forms' of pure ambition (or Ego) worry/paranoia.

LEPRECHAUN: For how's a 'prince' of this Blue Planet to cast a 'tale' of ambition's granite, without a 'nod' to the 'chess' of God?



GIRLFRIEND: Darling, Amlan, I got this vintage Eagles-shirt for Xmas to remind you of your Cunningham (Strike-Force) gem!
VENGER ('Amlan Satan'): It's a vision of humility, honey-bee; I wonder what fiction-imagery I'll 'cook' for a 'chess' casino (ha).



So, 'Amlan Satan' (Venger) took his darling-lady/girlfriend to the casino-resort imagery and entertainment 'arena' of Atlantic City where they trumpeted the Western/American affordances of self-determined games and chance-fantasy and fortune-imagination and tried their hand at applying their 'romance' to capitalism-in-life while the Prince (Venger) thought about why the 'examination' would prompt creativity-chess for the 'quality' of his Strike-Force (Upper Deck) Cunningham-QB team-transfer Super Bowl ambitions-symbolic 'magic' card casting in a 'fiction-presentation' of capitalism-for-life.

VENGER: Seems I'm taking that dream-leprechaun's stranger wisdom to-heart as I derive a story-IQ in Atlantic City (now).



GIRLFRIEND: I drew you this commerce/capitalism sardonic mischief-imp 'avatar' (Evil-Elf) to complement your sports-tale!
VENGER ('Amlan Satan'): Quite cool, honey-bee; Evil-Elf's got the axes of expression for sports-card magic superstition-Ego.



Two years later, Venger ('Amlan Satan') would complete his Pulitzer-winning cyber-tale adapted full-length novel about the quality of sports-market commerce/treasure celebrations reflective of capitalism-Ego or complexity in the post-9/11 era of globalism-rhetoric threats linked to consumerism vulnerabilities created by terrorism/piracy. He fashioned his excellent 'Strike-Force' original 'red'-edition print Cunningham-QB team-transfer Super Bowl ambition-symbolic 'magic' pro-football spirits card as a 'diadem' of the civilization-chess surrounding the 'molding' of life's vanities as an imprint for social prayer(s). His girlfriend, and her now-famous complementary-avatar ('Evil-Elf'), were quite proud (wow).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on December 18, 2022
Last Updated on December 18, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Acid-Gym Acid-Gym

A Story by Abishai100