Venger's Postman

Venger's Postman

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'journal' of a capitalism 'defender' who uses treasures (e.g., football-cards) to create social media images of Homeland direction.

"
A tale of commerce-life pensive energy featuring my favorite cartoon sorcerer antihero avatar Venger (Dungeons & Dragons) in a 'cool diorama' about American (or alien!) conversationalism inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Thanks for reading (and Happy New Year 2023!),
====

My name's Venger and I was a lone sorcerer on Venus until my companion-friend and vizier Nightmare, my horse-pal, convinced me to become an Earth-prince collector of capitalism study treasures for a social-media 'examination' of the expressions of commerce-life Ego, which is what I then decided to invest in for my psyche-activity.



I became the Earth-prince Amlan Satan and lived out of a cyber-enabled home-studio in New England (North America) where I made mosaics/tales of commerce-life treasures like Irish custom dolls and American sports-cards for ideations on the 'chess' mentality defenses of post-9/11 era Earth-race democracy (or Ego!).



I was called into the Philly-courthouse to explain the patterns in my sports-cards collection activity which composed much of my cyber-tales/work and drew the 'ire' of a lunatic 'fan' who wanted to cast the images of the sports (football!) cards as signposts of the threat of American fortunes/treasures created by anti-capitalist terrorists.

AMLAN SATAN (Me): These sports-treasures are simply commerce-life Ego-IQ 'artefacts' for anthropology/storytelling (only).
DEFENDANT: I concede this is private cyber-journal work for sports-fanfare/storytelling, but net-access draws terrorism!
AMLAN SATAN (Me): You can't 'think' that net-exposure of personal ideations of commercial treasures/toys is prohibition.
DEFENDANT: If this man doesn't remove these 'stickers' of consumerism-imagination 'highness' I'll continue to chase his Ego!
AMLAN SATAN (Me): This is a 'case' involving private-citizenry 'claims' to net-activity access/commentary and not branding.
JUDGE: It's our determination in this 'social case' or grievance that the defendant has 'over-reacted' for access fears.
AMLAN SATAN (Me): Seems to me, your Honor, that the defendant is simply a 'journal-critic' who may benefit from publicity!
JUDGE: We shall take such a civil message into advisory as the defendant is seeking counsel from the city for future critique.
AMLAN SATAN (Me): Thanks so much, your Honor...and I wish the defendant the best of future work(s).
JUDGE: Good...thanks.



What a trial that was, friends! The defendant was a stalker who insisted my cyber-imagery/tales of sports-treasure 'chess' linked defenses of post-9/11 era commerce-life Ego was simply drawing 'more' terrorism or angst against the American Dream. When hijacked passenger planes crashed into the Earth-commerce symbolic World Trade Center (NYC), everyone 'worried' about traffic securities surrounding everyday capitalist race 'life' in the Homeland. Here I was now, 'exonerated' by the Philly-court 'system' and free again to pursue my Selfie/social-media culture driven 'energizer' work with capitalism/commerce-life 'treasure' cyber-mosaic work and storytelling about 'personality' oriented treasure toasts. Who wouldn't be drawn as fans?

AMLAN SATAN (Venger): Being this Earth-prince for these treasure-tales of Western life invokes a 'Selfie' circle of friendship.



GIRLFRIEND: Mr. Satan, all these cyber-presentations of commerce-life Ego 'treasure' invokes a 'cinema' psyche for worry, no?



Maybe my girlfriend on Earth was right. So, I decided to get a football-themed chess-set and used it to create cyber-activity for my new chess-society (NewPorcellian) and made post-9/11 era politics-stability chat(s) about post Cold-War social media surrounding the 'sportsmanship' and social intelligence behind street-traffic and population-migration(s) optimism (wow).

CRITIC: The real 'chess' of the American dream/defense requires good marketing and media for ideas about sportsmanship-IQ.



What are these treasures that drew so much energizer chat(s) and social buzz and street-tales and even 'courtly intrigue' on Earth for this 'Crusade' to toast capitalism in this new era of commerce-life? Maybe Freud himself would suggest these treasures I make for toast, mostly sports (football!) cards, are 'bio-psyche' design markers for ambition's after-image of intelligent capitalist romanticism. What are these treasures I 'recreate' as cyber-trophies? Well, one's a scarlet-print 'Strike-Force' Randall Cunningham post-Eagles career team-transfer (Viking-QB) Super Bowl vision-symbol gem (Upper Deck). Cunningham devastated his Philly-fans when he departed for 'loftier' goals/ambition, but this Strike-Force capitalist 'treasure' invokes ideas about the 'chess-intelligence' of designed commerce-life Ego storytelling (hmm).



Another treasure of comparable greatness I recreated as cyber-consciousness was the Bernie Kosar Browns-QB McDonald's market game-trophy piece, a 'fantastic' homage to those tender links between consumerism life itself and of course sports-culture/media awareness --- a real 'IQ' trophy for any spirited American. Who doesn't/didn't like the 'cool' Kosar?



Everyone's a postman at heart in this new era of Earth, and my Venusian horse-guide (Nightmare) might remark that my immersion into 'Selfie' culture had turned me into a 'road-writer' of the quality of capitalism's personality itself. My girlfriend on Earth seems to be rather happy with the 'energizer' face of my approach to commerce defense. It's a social-media machine in America it seems (wow!).



GIRLFRIEND: I got you this classic handheld Battle-Chess game-toy for your b-day, Satan; prince's piece of ambition-brains.



Another treasure I made for toast was a great Rich Gannon (Raiders-QB) card. Why this preoccupation with American football QBs would signal symbolic anthropology/storytelling cyber-work is rather simple --- a QB is simply the sport-team 'captain' of the fantasy of choreographed social activity. Sportsmanship is like capitalism, and it's just as brainy (or warlike!).



GIRLFRIEND: I got you this 'classic' cheerleader (football) black-and-white for V-Day, for examination of human Ego (hmm).



Some consider me a prince and others a pirate but mostly all think me a citizenry-commentator of the accessible 'magic' of commerce-life and why capitalism can be 'magnified' in the magic of treasures like dolls, photos, and cards. Capitalism may offer vice but also Selfie-culture driven 'liberal' psychiatry (ha).

JOURNAL: Social-media has created a 'flurry' of market-chess intelligence but also a 'street-flair' for 'shared' examination(s).



Another treasure is a rainbow-glitter Troy Aikman (Cowboys-QB) Topps treasure which reminds me why Dallas is that old American city of the Western-world of all that 'music' of cowboy pilgrimage for capitalism 'chess' defense (hmm).

GIRLFRIEND: This is my favorite one.
ME: If we get married...and have a son...this will be his gift alone (promise you!).



Finally, there's a smooth Warren Moon (Oilers-QB) treasure which reminds me why sports-imagery and capitalism-reflective Earth competition choreography requires solid storytelling...and 'martial' defense(s).



Oh, I almost forgot my classic Fran Tarkenton Viking-QB piece. Here's a guy who never won a Super Bowl title but reminded everyone of the 'goodness' of competition confidence and getting to that champions-level where the 'hope' for victory may feel as 'cool' as the acquisition of final-fortune. Isn't that what capitalism means --- 'social' psychiatry (for the Ego)?



DIARY: I wonder if Martians visited Earth and joked about the 'poker-face' of Wall Street fashion and Earthling danger(s)!



GIRLFRIEND: You worry about capitalism's 'chess' emojis as if you're some kind of 'echelon' alien, Satan.
ME: Maybe I am...from Venus.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on January 7, 2023
Last Updated on January 7, 2023
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing