Jersey-Horse: The 'Diamond' Phobia

Jersey-Horse: The 'Diamond' Phobia

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated American conspiracy-romance epic coining a 'Martian' expression.

"
A nod to American conspiracy romance writing, featuring Kentucky Derby fantasy, chess-IQ, diamonds, and even a potential Martian (for Earth's 'special' race education).
====

I became interested in chess from an early age which offset my fascination with sports fantasy-fanfare, since sports is more about risky cheers, while chess is about calculated decision-making for strategic 'political' positions. However, these two worlds came together during a special Earth-crusade involving the infiltration of a blood-diamond's empire at the Kentucky Derby and a special horse named Arklow which earned me much glory before I was contacted by a Martian named Endymion. Tough to believe, I know, but sometimes life is all about diagonals and mystery-history (wow).



The blood-diamond baron, a man named Ion, was nothing sort of a James Bond super villain and he intended to cleanse his blood-diamond shipment through Churchill-Downs through aristocracy showcase to clear any insurance-corruption reputation of 'troubles' linked to Northern Ireland and British Columbia highways, and this drew me to him, as I'd been a fan of James Bond movies since college (ha).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes 'rogue' terrorism-finance woe!



I was conducting blood-diamond shipments research from the hotel I was living out of with my princely-inherited fortunes in North America, and I learned about the gem-insurance activity of the underground involving Ion, and I decided to visit Churchill-Downs for this moment of James Bond history in the real-world. After all, isn't Bond all about hospitality optimism on Earth (hmm)?



My name's Amlan Satan, and I consider myself an Earth-prince of the modern capitalism 'chess' world of journal disclosures regarding the management of intelligentsia-treasures linked to insurance integrity for the modern social-media/'Selfie' culture of consumer-Ego friendship (e.g., Facebook-chess!).



So, I got myself some cool vision and headed to the Kentucky Derby and planned to highlight my spotting of the great Churchill-Downs horse Arklow, which Ion was talking 'loudly' about on social-media, and I put about $10K on him, claiming I was making a 'joint-media PR' investment under the 'umbrella-club diary' of Baron Ion's examinations (wow).



ION: So what, Arklow won at the Kentucky Derby, in one of the minor races, Mr. Satan, but I 'doubt' folks cheer more than me.
ME (Amlan Satan): Sure, bad baron, but perhaps we'd make a media-insurance message about our 'shared' love of Arklow!
ION: Why?
ME: Well...let's say we're cheering for Arklow together, now that he's won his race, as we both predicted, for a 'chess' talk.
ION: Chess...why?
ME: Well, Ion; we'd see some print on social media regarding overground/underground horse-cheers linked to gem-insurance.
ION: Oh, I see...I guess we'd say, "Satan and Ion swapped diamonds and Arklow-media for the triumph, for insurance-chat(s)."
ME: Why not...isn't the whole world and all of GI-Joe after you (now)...couldn't you use the Derby-horse prestige-humor(s)?
ION: Alright...be careful...if I smell some 'newsies' noise, I'll have my bad-guy henchman ("Odd-Job") decapitate your wife.
ME: Sure (thanks).



I couldn't believe it --- Arklow actually won his race at Churchill-Downs, and though it wasn't a major trophy, it was enough to pave his way to future wins en-route to becoming a million-dollar horse in North America (United States). I'd become something of a 'James Bond' journal-writer of diamond-insurance link reports of overground commerce/media inquiry. Meanwhile, folks began 'snooping' with Interpol-relation about Ion's ties to gem-insurance stories and Churchill-Downs (Arklow) entourage (wow).

ION: "So far, so good...it's all been about Arklow and 'modest' insurance journal-writes for media-PR; it's a 'risky' Earth (ha)."



INTERVIEW: So, you're a prince-investor and chose Arklow to be some 'diamond in the rough' for gem-highways journal-media?
ME (Amlan Satan): I conferred with the great Baron Ion of diamond-nets about Arklow's road to paradise with insurance (ha).
INTERVIEW: Maybe this'll become some 'American tale' about diamond-horse art securities, Mr. Satan.
ME (Amlan Satan): All's 'fair' in Earth race distance(s)!



ENDYMION: Do you know why I'm contacting you via this covert cyber-channel, Mr. Satan?
ME (Amlan Satan): You claim you're a 'Martian' spying on humans from the moon, Endymion?
ENDYMION: I wish to challenge you to a stalemate-chess conditions gameplay, to warrant non-invasion of your planet.
ME: You have mind-control powers which you'll exercise lest I achieve a stalemate-chess parallel against you, I suppose!
ENDYMION: What do you have to lose, Mr. Satan, given your 'princely' status and time to while away with your horse-diamond?
ME: You know about Arklow?
ENDYMION: I read about it while perusing Earth social media (cyber-forums); Arklow's made you an insurance chess-man.
ME: Well, if I achieve this stalemate, Endymion...you have to post on social-media it was for a PR-IQ for Baron Ion.
ENDYMION: Alright; it's good art (I admit); let's proceed.



I achieved the micro-miracle chess-stalemate against Endymion, whom I believed perhaps was actually a spying Martian, and afterwards, he kept his promise and posted stuff on social-media about Ion-diamond market insurance folklore, and meanwhile, I got in a mask and used a toy water-gun filled with acid to swap Ion's blood-diamonds in a North Carolina bank with toy gems, claiming I was an adversary-rival minion sent to offer more 'street-conspiracy lore' about diamond-insurance journal writings (wow).

ION: "I don't want any of this 'babes-in-toyland' media-chatter to 'interfere' with my overground diamond-investment chess."



BANK MANAGER: All we assume is this man from an Ion-rival 'empire' was another prepaid insured-gem 'stunt' report (media!).



ENDYMION: I'm in the deep-ocean abyss now, Mr. Satan, a self-exiled isolationist-scholar, studying human society alone.
ME (Amlan Satan): I've met a lovely gorgeous 'lady-in-red' now, Endymion, and I intend to marry her and gift her a book.
ENDYMION: I can guess the book, Earth-prince --- Peter & Wendy (JM Barrie).
ME: That's 1000% right, Endymion; you keep to yourself now (as promised).
ENDYMION: Ha, you still don't believe/confess I just might be a Martian, Amlan Satan.
ME: I don't care...I only care about Peter & Wendy now; farewell, Endymion (and thanks again).



SHELBYE: You're writing a 'James Bond' novel, with me as your 'lady-in-red' now, Satan?
ME (Amlan Satan): It's an Earth filled with the 'richness' of dreams and folklore, and you're my real trophy, Shelbye.
SHELBYE: Alright; don't forget to include a non-intersecting photo-art reference to me, Satan; I don't want street-groupies.
ME: Ha...no worry; I'll be sure to use a 'matrix-generic' image which will nevertheless 'catch' all the lore of this Crusade.
SHELBYE: Wow.



Two years later, I'm married to Shelbye and turns out she's a great friend to my sister Inuyasha. It's become a normal life for me (finally). However, I won't forget those early-days of baseball-cards, comics, capitalism study (Dartmouth) and social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess!) fun which drew me into the 'umbrella-club' of diamonds-and-horses (Arklow) cyber-family (wow).



INUYASHA: I got you this antique-treasure horse-carousel for your investment in Arklow with Shelbye, brother-boy.
ME: Thanks, sis; it's become a 'carousel' of American dreams for us, you know (ha).



SHELBYE: This is the best egg-curry dish I've ever had, Satan.
ME (Amlan Satan): Sure; I've 'sharpened' my Hell's Kitchen chess-acumen, if but for Romanticism, Shelbye.
SHELBYE: Am I still your lady-in-red, Satan?
ME: Always...no matter who asks (even a Martian!).
SHELBYE: Alright.



"The American dream belongs to all of us" (Kamala Harris).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on January 13, 2023
Last Updated on January 13, 2023
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100