Amlan Satan: Mall-Hyperion

Amlan Satan: Mall-Hyperion

A Story by Abishai100
"

What would a shopping-complex (commerce-hub) spotlight for a capitalism-artist with a 'Philadelphia-angel' message concerning 'American' highness?

"
A mall-performance vignette inspired by Scenes from a Mall (Woody Allen). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of culture-dramatization offers no commercial/legal ties to Franklin Mills (or Philadelphia Mills) and all images used herein comprise a purely 'personal' exercise in social hyperbole (for 'open' use). 
----
====

A special Earth-prince named Amlan Satan moved from Algiers to Philadelphia and would costume-up as a mock-terrorist from the Middle-East for a shopping-mall (Franklin-Mills) floor-performance about the quality of theater/art/comedy regarding Western-world paranoia regarding post-9/11 era Homeland fears of complete destabilization in commerce-life/traffic. This was a real eccentric and shared his Selfie with others on social-media for a magical storyboard concerning the flowery/color of inventive antiterrorism hospitality (hmm).



He called himself the Mall-Hyperion, a dimension-traveling hopper who'd create special social-media presentations of the quality of 'personality' in the Homeland concerning conversations/stories for antiterrorism politics and commerce-life safety for mall-visitors (Franklin-Mills), hoping to draw interest from social-media users/hosts who'd cheer his sense of capitalism-race Ego.



MALL-HYPERION: I saw this mannequin inside Franklin-Mills and began to think about the nature of commerce-life traffic and movements and wondered if one of them 'came-to-life' and then (suddenly) moved in front of me, daring me (in my 'terrorist-comedy-theater costume') to somehow ID her as a dimension-crossing 'spirit' of consumerism metaphysics/superstitions, so I took her snapshot and am using it (now) for this mall (Franklin-Mills) in-house showcase for Homeland heat.



SPECTATOR: This guy's a real freak, of the old vaudeville variety, a circus-artist of showroom/mall-house flair for antiterrorism storytelling/performance, and we're quite fortunate to see what he had to say on a special Black Friday about this 'mystery-mannequin' come-to-life for a seriously wonders-rich stage-message about the 'fear' of modern-Earth capitalism hyperbole.



Was Mall-Hyperion right? Was he 'accurate' about this Homeland-paranoia (Franklin-Mills) regarding consumerism-life 'destabilization' in the post-9/11 era and why regular shoppers/capitalists on a 'special/magical' Black Friday would think more 'deeply' (or darkly!) about antiterrorism rhetoric/value for the 'art' of Western/American Ego?



MALL-HYPERION (Amlan Satan): It's a Homeland of great traffic-chess and intrigue, and perhaps the real nature of commerce-consciousness for securities/art can reveal a special 'heroism' for the everyman invested in the 'American' senses of health.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on April 13, 2023
Last Updated on April 13, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Football-1 Football-1

A Story by Abishai100