Smallviille

Smallviille

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'claim' of a faerie-humanoid whose trek through the iconic Smallville town leads him to a town-sage and a 'hue' daydream.

"
A tale of American Ego/spirit, drawing on some of the 'humility themes' from the 'cool' Western fantasy-film FairyTale: A True Story (Harvey Keitel). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

I was traveling through the iconic American town of Smallville, where a special cinema-lore surrounding a fantastic DC-character was filmed, and I realized I might have to disclose something 'special' about myself during this trek through this wonderful place in the post-9/11 era Homeland. Follow along!



My name's Amlan Satan, and I'm a blood-diamond operationalist with bank-box infiltrations-chess for subversion of corrupted baron-investments tied to conflict-zones stemming from Sierra Leone. However, despite this modern James Bond character work, my real secret is that I'm not actually a human but a 'faerie' disguised as a humanoid for this work, for which I cast social-media/cyber stories and tales about the modern intrigue/misadventure of diamond-box swaps/exposures for insurance-chess (ha).



MAYOR: "We're proud of our great town of Smallville and hope tourism enhances our capitalism race."



Well, during this adventure-trek through Smallville, during which I sought to create a personal/range bank-account for my diamond-work/mission commission/asset storage(s), I met a strange old man, a 'sage' of sorts of Smallville who went by the name Ralphie. I realized quickly-enough that Ralphie was a great American 'sage' of capitalism race imagination and had his own magnet-pocket chess-set which he used to boast at the bench he sat in or at the 7-Eleven (gas-station) he frequented that the human species was all about the 'photogenic' face of Earth's 'secret' hubris (wow).



RALPHIE: You're 'gifting' me this faerie-sculpture figurine/statue now?
SATAN (Me): I sure am, Mr. Ralphie; you strike me as an American of value(s).
RALPHIE: You're telling me now that you just may be a 'real' faerie (hmm)?
SATAN (Me): I sura am, Mr. Ralphie, you strike me as a 'sage' of 'good' chess/IQ.
RALPHIE: What's your Smallville-mission.
SATAN: To secure asset/controls and treasure-value mindfulness for magic.



Well, Ralphie/I suddenly became great friends, and that 7-Eleven where I conversed with him and then more often and where I gifted him that faerie-sculpture miniature is where I decided that my life on Earth, and my mission to defend this great capitalism race would be 'much' about the colors/design of wrought honor(s).



RALPHIE: I'd like you to meet my daughter, a schoolteacher and parent-group member.
SATAN (Me): She's a divorcee with a child from a previous marriage (eh?).
RALPHIE: Her 'hubby' parted ways and left Smallville and left her (lonely!).
SATAN: Alright...I'll make a social-media post/photo-tale of her magic.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes 'rogue' terrorism-finance woe!



Well, I settled down in Smallville, married Ralphie's daughter (Danica) and became a returning citizen, when I wasn't flying around the Earth on my blood-diamond 'chess' adventures. You see, it was Mr. Ralphie who'd brought me to this state of Smallville life-honor(s) and Ego-balance, and it was Smallville that drew a special 'hourglass' out of my faerie-brain. This story's about the quality of American highness, which is something we 'ought' to believe!



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on April 18, 2023
Last Updated on April 18, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing