Laren

Laren

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two friends initiate a special 'capitalism race' superstition 'Crusade' and may find a special rationale for a 'human' view.

"
A world-romance adventure (loosely) drawing on the 'superstition concepts' of The Muse (Albert Brooks). Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

Amlan Satan was wandering around the good Earth in search of a real 'Crusade' involving commerce-life Ego and fortune-oriented superstition IQ, and he found some personal momentum with a nifty children's comics stick-figure doodle of a fun urban vigilantism duo (Gotham City) featuring his special 'image' of capitalism-race highness/policework (hmm).



AMLAN: Do you want to hep me with this special journey-quest, old friend?
MARCUS: Long time since we parted ways (Dartmouth).
AMLAN: What happened to your waitress-lady (Esmerelda)?
MARCUS: Wow...she left me for a RadioShack 'stable' guy.
AMLAN: Wild horses!
MARCUS: Yeah, I got nothing to do, Amlan Satan.
AMLAN: Excellence; let's post false-gossip on social-media.
MARCUS: What's it?
AMLAN: It'll draw in surfers and draw away any media-hearsay for our covert-chess.
MARCUS: Excellence (yeah).



The two decided to travel from British Columbia to Venice and took some time for social-media poster superstition stories about air-transit (e.g., Alitalia) in the post-9/11 era and why they hoped they'd uncover a 'damsel-in-darkness' (somewhere in Europe) for a 'mermaid' story about unanticipated optimism (wow).



LAREN: You two stranger-fellows look like you're questing for the Grail.
AMLAN: We are, Laren!
MARCUS: Amlan really like you.
LAREN: Look...you two 'James Bond characters' just may find blood-diamond lore.
AMLAN: Don't doubt it, Laren, my lovely-lady of Venice.
MARCUS: Amlan will find you once we uncover the Pink-Panther gem-insurance riddle.
LAREN: Excellence; maybe social-media Euro-gals will inquire of your shadow(s).
AMLAN: Maybe I'll find another 'nurse' like you, Laren.
LAREN: Doubtful.



Well, Amlan/Marcus discovered the Venice-lair of a blood-diamond baron (Ion) and used their handheld 'alien-invader' sci-fi media-themed chess-set/toy to create a 'cool' stalemate-trophy against the calculating corrupted insurance baron of the Euro-traffic and then swapped his mansion-vault blood-diamonds (used for modern 'rogue' terrorism finance) with fakes and procured the iconic Pink-Panther gem...all thanks to the 'alien' chess highness.



LAREN: Somehow I knew you'd return for my hand, Amlan Satan.
AMLAN: It was doubtful, but you're to become my Manhattan princess lady.
LAREN: Alright...but you promised I'd have a private-studio for American art.
AMLAN: Super-deal of modern romance and life, Laren; let's to American credit.



Amlan/Laren got married and Amlan continued to make his children's comics stick-figure doodles about capitalism-race 'buzz' and vigilance, sometimes using Xmas-consumerism parody 'characters' for commerce-life superstition tales and his new cyber-homeschooling/arts venture called NewActivision. Laren had become his 'real' Elizabeth/Queen.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on April 23, 2023
Last Updated on April 23, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Football-2 Football-2

A Story by Abishai100